A Delaware County Sheriff's Office deputy reported men threatened him and referred to him using derogatory language over citizens band radio about 11:30 a.m. Nov. 15 in the 2400 block of South Section Line Road.
The deputy said he was patrolling the area when two men referred to him using derogatory language over the radio. A third man stated, "We should bury the (expletive)," according to reports.
The deputy reported a similar incident happened earlier in the week, when a man, thought to be a truck driver, said, "We should hogtie him, beat the (expletive) out of him and leave him for dead."
In other recent Delaware County sheriff's reports:
* A woman reported her mother, a Galena resident, had been raped at about 3:45 p.m. Nov. 8. Jonathan D. Kench, 43, of West Fountain Avenue in Delaware, was arrested and charged with rape, reports said. Kench's trial is scheduled to begin Feb. 4, according to court records.
* A man said he placed his friend's belongings on the breezeway porch of his home in the 12500 block of state Route 37, but they were gone by the time his friend arrived. The items were taken between 2:30 and 3:30 p.m. Nov. 9, reports said.
* A woman who lives in the 6200 block of Kilbourne Road reported someone opened an account using her personal information between 5:20 p.m. Nov. 11 and 6 p.m. Nov. 14.
* A man who lives in the 6800 block of Olentangy River Road reported his credit card had been stolen and used at several locations between 8:30 p.m. Nov. 8 and 6:36 p.m. Nov. 9.
A report of gross sexual imposition was filed from a business in the 600 block of Sunbury Road, according to Delaware police reports.
The crime reportedly was committed between 8 a.m. Dec. 4 and 10 a.m. Dec. 5. The case is open pending further investigation.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A man reported that while he was gone between 1 p.m. Dec. 3 and 11 a.m. Dec. 7, someone entered his apartment in the 100 block of East Central Avenue. He said someone also had been using his vehicle.
* A woman called police to report a theft taking place between 5:30 p.m. Dec. 8 and 8 p.m. Dec. 9 in the first block of David Street and forgery in the 100 block of South Sandusky Street.
* An officer was dispatched about 5 a.m. Dec. 5 to investigate theft from a vehicle parked in the 300 block of London Road, according to police reports. An unlocked vehicle was entered and items reportedly were taken.
* An officer was dispatched about 5:20 a.m. Dec. 5 to investigate a burglary at a business in the 300 block of Curtis Street, reports said.
* Breaking and entering was reported at a residence in the 500 block of Brau- miller Crossing Drive between 5 p.m. Dec. 4 and 10:45 a.m. Dec. 5. The value of the items taken is estimated at $3,000.
* A man reported his vehicle was stolen between 10 a.m. Dec. 5 and 2:40 p.m. Dec. 6 from where it was parked in the 100 block of West Delaware Crossing. The keys had been left in the vehicle, reports said.
* A Lewis Center woman came to Delaware police headquarters Dec. 5 to report her personal information had been used between Nov. 16 and Dec. 5 to open a telephone account.
* Julius W. Mosley, 30, of London Drive was arrested Dec. 6 on a charge of felonious assault, according to police reports.
* Joseph G. Hiles, 47, of Vernon Avenue was arrested Dec. 6 on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance, reports said.
* Alyssa Burdette, 20, of Pennsylvania Avenue, was arrested on a felony charge of theft of drugs, police said.