A Delaware City School District employee reported someone forced entry into a maintenance garage between 6 p.m. Dec. 11 and 7:45 a.m. Dec. 12 at Hayes High School, 289 Euclid Ave. The suspect took sockets and wrenches of undisclosed value from the garage, according to Delaware police reports.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
• A business reported a breaking and entering that occurred between 10 p.m. Dec. 15 and 7:46 a.m. Dec. 16 in the 1700 block of Columbus Pike.
The loss was estimated at $7,000, reports said.
• A man and a woman reported two checks were stolen between Nov. 11 and Dec. 12 from their home in the 500 block of Thistle Drive.
The checks later were cashed at a business in Delaware, according to police reports.
• A woman reported someone had stolen her child-support check between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Dec. 12 from her home in the first block of Park Avenue.
Someone later forged her name and cashed the check, reports said.
• A woman living in the 900 block of Wallace Drive reported someone used her identity to make a $100 online purchase between Nov. 25 and Dec. 11.
• The manager of an apartment complex in the 100 block of Silver Maple Drive reported a theft that occurred between Sept. 1 and Dec. 2.
The manager named a possible suspect, police said.
• Twenty hydrocodone pills were stolen between 7:30 and 8 a.m. Dec. 9 at Grady Memorial Hospital, 561 W. Central Ave., according to reports.
Police said $5 also was reported missing.
• Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus contacted Delaware police Dec. 16 to report a possible felonious assault against an infant that occurred between Oct. 10 and Dec. 10. An infant brought to the hospital had internal injuries, police said.
The case remains under investigation by Delaware police and Delaware County Children Services, police said.