A man told Delaware police he was the victim of an assault at 7:45 p.m. Dec. 21 in the first block of William Street.
The man said he was walking through a dark alley when four juveniles approached him. One of the juveniles broke away from the group and punched the victim in the face, police reports said.
Delaware police listed the "knockout game," in which a group approaches a victim and attempts to knock him or her out with one punch, as a possible motive, according to police reports. Delaware police spokesman Capt. Adam Moore said it was listed as a possible motive because the suspects did not know the victim and did not make any demands before the assault.
Three of the four suspects were arrested, charged with assault and menacing, and taken to a juvenile detention facility, police said. The police are still looking for the fourth suspect, reports said.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A Delaware man and woman reported their juvenile daughter was the victim of rape between 6:50 and 7:45 p.m. Dec. 22.
* A man and a woman reported a burglary took place between Dec. 8 and 22 at a property in the 100 block of Winter Street. Someone stole a water heater from an attached basement, police said.
* A woman living in the first block of Parsons Avenue reported a known suspect did not return her car after borrowing it between 12:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Dec. 21. The vehicle was found in an alley, according to police reports.
* A woman living in the 100 block of Silverline Drive reported her identity had been stolen between Dec. 6 and 19. The victim estimated she lost $1,224, according to police reports.
A man reported tools were stolen between Sept. 13 and Nov. 22 from the basement of his residence in the 3800 block of Patrick Road in Sunbury. The tools are valued at $1,089, according to Delaware County Sheriff's Reports.
In other recent sheriff's reports:
* A man living in the 13900 block of Woodtown Road in Sunbury reported someone accessed his bank account fraudulently between Nov. 12 and 19. No loss was reported, police said.
* A man living in the 4200 block of Condit Road in Sunbury reported someone accessed his personal information between Nov. 10 and 20.
* A man living in the 3800 block of Miller-Paul Road in Galena reported telephone harassment and intimidation at 3:15 p.m. Nov. 23.