Delaware police are seeking a suspect in a New Year's Eve armed robbery at a gas station, according to police reports.
Police were dispatched about 8:35 p.m. Dec. 31 to the Certified gas station at 181 E. William St., police said. An adult male entered the business, demanded money from the cash register and fled the area on foot, according to police reports.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A man reported a burglary that occurred between Dec. 23 and 28 in the 200 block of South Washington Street. Someone forced a first-floor window open and removed blood-pressure medication and oxycodone, according to police reports.
* A man reported someone entered his home in the 300 block of West William Street between 3:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Dec. 23. He said a television valued at $1,509 was taken along with other items.
* Two women reported the theft of a wallet and a cellphone between Dec. 23 and 25 in the 100 block of South Franklin Street.
* A man told the Delaware County Sheriff's Office a burglary occurred between 11:15 a.m. Nov. 27 and 4:45 p.m. Nov. 28 at a property in the 14400 block of Hartford Road in Sunbury. The man said a side door was forced open and a television, a gold watch and other items, together worth $3,194, were taken.
* A woman reported a theft occurred between Nov. 24 and 28 at a property in the 3100 block of Old State Road in Berlin Township. She said a television and six golf-cart batteries, together worth $1,160, were taken.