Delaware police officers are investigating a stabbing that took place last week at a North Sandusky Street apartment.
About 6:15 p.m. Jan. 14, officers responded to the 100 block of North Sandusky Street after receiving a report of a stabbing. After arriving at the scene, officers encountered a man who said he was walking on the sidewalk when an unknown assailant approached him, demanded money and stabbed him.
The man was treated for his injuries at Grady Memorial Hospital, according to police reports.
After talking with witnesses, officers received information that suggested the incident might have occurred inside a nearby residence, police said. The incident remains under investigation.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A woman living in the 300 block of North Union Street reported her identity had been stolen Jan. 13. She said someone had used her Social Security number for tax purposes in Massachusetts.
* A woman living in the 500 block of Durham Lane reported someone used her identity to open a credit-card account and make purchases between Sept. 1 and Jan. 15. The cost of the purchases was not listed in the report.
* The mother of a juvenile victim reported her daughter had been raped about 10 a.m. Jan. 12. The case remains open, according to police reports.
* A man reported a burglary occurred between Oct. 1 and Jan. 14 at a property in the first block of Georgetowne Drive. The first-floor rear window of the residence was entered, according to police reports.
* A woman reported a burglary that occurred between 5 and 7:45 p.m. Jan. 15 in the 700 block of Fern Drive. Electronics were taken from the residence, according to police reports.
An employee of Burger King, 7768 state Route 37 East in Sunbury, reported a robbery about 12:05 a.m. Dec. 14. The suspect threatened an employee and took $3,050 in cash, according to Delaware County Sheriff's reports.
Deputies arrested Jamaal A. Anderson, 23, of Solitare Lane in Columbus shortly after the crime, according to sheriff's reports.
Anderson will stand trial for aggravated robbery, a first-degree felony, on March 4, according to Delaware County court records.
In other recent sheriff's reports:
* Deputies responded about 6:20 p.m. Dec. 7 to a business in the 7300 block of state Route 37 in Sunbury after receiving reports from an unknown caller that someone would "shoot up" two area businesses, according to sheriff's reports. Deputies are seeking the caller on a charge of making false alarms, according to sheriff's reports.
* The owner of a business in the 200 block of U.S. Route 42 North in Delaware reported a man failed to return a rented saw between Nov. 21 and Dec. 18. The saw is valued at $1,379, according to sheriff's reports.
* A man reported a theft occurred between Nov. 11 and Dec. 14 in the 3400 block of Owen-Fraley Road in Delaware. Farm equipment valued at $1,800 was taken from the property, according to sheriff's reports.
* A woman reported vandalism and a possible burglary attempt occurred between 1:15 and 1:20 p.m. Dec. 17 in the 16600 block of Hartford Road in Sunbury. Damage to a door at the property was estimated at $250.