An employee of a Delaware business lost jewelry worth more than $4,000 in a theft last week, according to Delaware police reports.
A woman reported someone entered her car between 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Jan. 23 while it was parked in her employer's parking lot in the 2200 block of Warrensburg Road.
She said $200 in cash and $4,100 in jewelry were taken from the car.
In other recent police reports:
* A man reported his wallet had been stolen between 9 and 11 a.m. Jan. 27 in the first block of Georgetowne Drive. He said someone then attempted to make purchases with his credit card, according to police reports.
* A man reported a burglary occurred between Dec. 21 and Jan. 28 at an apartment in the 100 block of East Central Avenue. The structure was unoccupied during that time, police said.
* A man and a woman reported a burglary that took place between 4:30 and 10 p.m. Jan. 29 at an apartment in the 100 block of Simon Street. The structure was unoccupied at the time of the burglary, according to police reports.
* A man said his car was stolen between 2 and 6:30 p.m. Jan. 28 from the first block of Maple Street. He said an acquaintance took the vehicle without his knowledge or permission.
* A Delaware police officer arrested a man after a routine traffic stop about 3:30 p.m. Jan. 24 in the 700 block of Pittsburgh Drive, according to police reports. Jeremy T. Harmon, 26, of San Diego Drive in Columbus was charged with possession of drug abuse instruments and possession of drug paraphernalia, police said.
Harmon could face charges of possession of a controlled substance pending tests on substances found during the stop, police said.
* A woman living in the 200 block of North Union Street reported the theft of drugs that occurred between 1 and 2:15 a.m. Jan. 27. She said someone stole Suboxone from her.
A woman living in the 1200 block of North Galena Road in Sunbury reported a theft of drugs that occurred between Jan. 4 and 7. She told Delaware County Sheriff's deputies her daughter stole Xanax pills from her.