Delaware police received reports of two residential burglaries to close out the month of January. In neither did officers discover signs of forced entry.
A man reported someone entered his apartment through an unlocked door between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Jan. 31 in the 2200 block of Bruce Road.
He said a computer valued at $1,122 was taken, along with headphones and two pairs of shoes, Delaware police reported.
A woman reported someone entered her residence through the front door between 10:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Jan. 31 in the first block of Chamberlain Street.
Prescription painkillers were reported stolen.
In other recent Delaware Police Department incident reports:
* A woman reported items were stolen from two unlocked vehicles between 9 p.m. Jan. 30 and 7 a.m. Jan. 31 in the 200 block of Tudor Drive.
She said a CM9 pistol valued at $460, a holster and a handbag were stolen from the vehicles, according to police reports.
* Employees at a business in the first block of North Sandusky Street reported a theft between 10:30 a.m. Feb. 1 and 10:30 a.m. Feb. 2. Several silver dollars were taken from a display case, according to police reports.
* According to police reports, a woman reported a felony theft occurred between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Feb. 2 in the 800 block of Buehler Drive. Further details were unavailable.
* A man living in the 4000 block of Whispering Creek Lane in Berlin Township reported identity fraud that occurred Jan. 15.
A credit card company contacted him regarding a credit card someone was trying to establish in his name, according to Delaware County Sheriff's Office reports.
* A man reported a theft that occurred between Jan. 15 and Jan. 16 in the first block of Tinley Park Circle in Orange Township. Tools valued at $1,600 were taken, sheriff's reports said.