A vehicle's gas tank was tampered with outside a Delaware business last week, according to Delaware police reports.
A Delaware man reported someone drilled a hole in the gas tank of a vehicle between 7 p.m. Feb. 5 and 7:30 p.m. Feb. 6 in the 500 block of Sunbury Road.
Upon inspection, police found the gas had been drained into a bucket, which remained at the scene.
An investigation of the incident is pending.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* An Ohio Wesleyan University student reported her purse was stolen between 5:30 p.m. Feb. 6 and 4 p.m. Feb. 8 in the first block of South Liberty Street.
She said she left her purse in a dining hall, and when she returned, the purse was missing. The purse later was recovered, but a debit card and $5 were missing, police said.
* A man living in the 200 block of South Washington Street reported theft of mail Feb. 11. The man told police he had not received any mail since Feb. 1.
A postal worker confirmed mail had been delivered to the house daily since the month began, according to police reports.
* A woman reported theft from a vehicle that occurred between 8:45 p.m. Feb. 10 and 8:15 a.m. Feb. 11 in the 200 block of North Union Street. A GPS unit valued at $225 and $10 in change were taken from the vehicle, according to police reports.
* A woman reported medication was stolen from her home in the 100 block of East Winter Street between Feb. 6 and 11.
* A woman living in the 100 block of East Central Avenue reported her identity had been stolen between Jan. 1, 2012, and Feb. 8.
* A man reported breaking and entering, theft and vandalism that occurred before 6 p.m. Feb. 11 at a home under construction in the 1000 block of Cattail Cove in Liberty Township. Electrical wiring valued at $5,000 was taken from the residence, according to Delaware County Sheriff's reports.