Delaware police arrested a man they suspect robbed the same convenience store twice last week.
Police arrested Anthony R. Kennedy, 46, of Delaware March 8, after a robbery that occurred about 3:45 a.m. that day at United Dairy Farmers, 123 W. William St, according to a city of Delaware news release.
Police also suspect Kennedy, who is being held at the Delaware County jail on two counts of aggravated robbery, of robbing the store shortly before 3 a.m. March 4, according to the release.
In both incidents, a man approached a store employee, implied he had a weapon and fled after receiving cash, police reports said.
No employees or witnesses were injured during the incidents.
In the first robbery, an undisclosed amount of money was taken, while $30 was taken in the second robbery, according to police reports.
In other recent incident reports from the Delaware Police Department:
* A woman reported a burglary that occurred between 8 and 8:15 p.m. March 9 in the 600 block of Lismore Drive. The woman said she confronted an unknown suspect in her home, who fled from the scene.
* Officers responded to a home alarm at 3 a.m. March 13 in the 400 block of Coal Train Court. An unknown suspect entered the residence and took undisclosed items.
* A man reported a burglary between 8:30 and 10 p.m. March 7 in the 100 block of Stockard Loop. Officers investigated and determined an unknown suspect had forced his or her way into the residence.
* A man reported a theft between 6:15 and 6:30 p.m. March 7 in the first block or River Street. He said building supplies worth $4,000 were taken from the site.
* A woman reported her car was stolen between 11:30 p.m. March 6 and 5:30 a.m. March 7 in the first block of Pleasant Court. The keys had been left in the car, which was valued at $3,000.
* A woman reported a theft from a vehicle between 9 p.m. March 11 and 8 a.m. March 12 in the 400 block of Firestone Drive. An unknown suspect took a purse, a wallet and two credit cards after breaking a window.
* Police responded to a report of an unruly juvenile at 7 a.m. March 6 in the 500 block of Sunbury Road. After officers arrived, a 17-year-old juvenile was arrested for assaulting a police officer.
Capt. Adam Moore of the Delaware Police Department said the officer suffered minor injuries in the assault.
* Two employees reported they were the victims of a theft between 5 and 8 p.m. March 5 at a business in the 200 block of South Sandusky Street. The women said an unknown suspect stole credit cards and other items from their purses.