The following programs are offered at the Delaware County District Library, 84 E. Winter St. For information, contact delawarelibrary.org or call 740-362-3861.
* Fun with Food, 7 p.m., Tuesday, March 25. Family program.
* Adult Book Discussion, 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, March 26. The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides.
* Cook Book Club, 7 p.m., Thursday, March 27. Slow Cooker Revolution: One Test Kitchen, 30 Slow Cookers, 200 Amazing Recipes by the Editors at America's Test Kitchen. Adult program.
* Family Story Time, up to age 6, 6:30 p.m. Mondays.
* Toddler Time, ages 2-3, 10 a.m. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
* Preschool Story Time, ages 4-6, 10 a.m. Wednesdays.
* Baby Time, birth to 24 months, 11 a.m. Mondays and Thursdays.