Delaware police have investigated multiple thefts on Ohio Wesleyan University's campus within the last two weeks.
Police were called to the university's Hamilton Williams Campus Center on the report of a theft that occurred between 9:30 and 9:45 a.m. April 15.
An OWU student reported a book bag containing a textbook, a calculator, clothing, a credit card and other items was stolen.
Delaware police arrested Christopher P. Napier, 26, of Hayes Street following the incident and charged him with felony theft, reports said.
Three other thefts were reported by students at OWU in the week prior to Napier's arrest. Delaware police Capt. Adam Moore said Napier has denied involvement in those thefts, and police have been unable to tie him to the other incidents.
In those incidents:
* A woman reported a burglary that occurred between 9:15 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. April 11 in the 100 block of West William Street. She said an unknown suspect took a camera valued at $600 and a tablet computer valued at $200 from her residence.
* A man reported his computer and watch were stolen between 8:45 and 9:45 p.m. April 10 in the 100 block of South Sandusky Street. The property is valued at $1,400, according to police reports.
* A man reported his wallet was stolen between 1 and 1:30 p.m. April 10 in the 100 block of South Sandusky Street. The wallet, valued at $20, contained a debit card and a Social Security card, reports said.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* Police received a call about 1:45 p.m. April 11 from a subject who reported shots had been fired in the 100 block of Westwood Avenue.
Officers investigated and found that the caller had made a false report, according to police reports. The caller could face a charge of making false alarms, a first-degree misdemeanor, reports said.
* A business reported breaking and entering that occurred between midnight and 10:30 a.m. April 14 in the first block of North Union Street. The owner said an unknown suspect stole $578.
* A man and a woman reported a burglary that occurred between 1:30 and 7 p.m. April 10 in the first block of Columbus Avenue. They said an unknown suspect entered the residence through the back door.
* A man reported breaking and entering that occurred between 7:30 p.m. April 13 and 5:30 a.m. April 15 at a storage unit in the 100 block of Johnson Drive.
* A man and a woman reported a theft occurred between 5 a.m. and 3 p.m. April 11 in the 100 block of Silver Maple Drive. They said someone had stolen a computer worth $350 and a tablet computer worth $300, and used a stolen debit card to withdraw $200.
A juvenile who was the primary suspect in the case had run away, reports said.
* A man living in the first block of Timmons Woods Drive reported identity theft that occurred between Jan. 1 and April 7. He said someone filed taxes using his personal information.
* A man living in the 2200 block of Bruce Road reported identity theft that occurred between 7 and 8 p.m. April 10. An investigation is pending, according to police reports.
* A man reported a burglary that occurred before 8 a.m. April 9 in the 1200 block of Bean-Oller Road in Liberty Township. An unknown suspect stole an estimated $1,600 worth of tools from a residence, according to Delaware County Sheriff's reports.
* A man reported a burglary that took place before 8 a.m. April 10 in the 1500 block of Kearney Way in Liberty Township. An unknown suspect stole an estimated $4,860 worth of tools from a residence, according to sheriff's reports.