Delaware County Sheriff's deputies made an arrest after shots were fired near a home in Delaware Township last week.
Deputies responded to reports of shots fired about 12:30 a.m. April 20 in the 500 block of Church View Court in Delaware Township. A homeowner in the area said someone had fired a gun northeast of his property.
Deputies determined the shots had originated at a property in the 800 block of Kingsbury Road, according to sheriff's reports. Upon arriving at a residence in that block, deputies found a man who was intoxicated and unable to care for himself, reports said.
The man was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor count of disorderly conduct, according to sheriff's reports.
* Delaware police are investigating a theft of drugs in the first block of High Street. A woman said someone stole 17 painkillers from her residence between 4 and 4:15 p.m. April 14.
* A woman living in the 300 block of North Washington Street reported she was a victim of theft by deception between 9 a.m. April 15 and 3:15 p.m. April 18. The woman said she was the victim of a telephone scam.
* An unknown suspect attempted to open a credit card in the name of a woman who lives in the 400 block of Durham Lane, according to police reports. A business contacted the woman to tell her someone tried to open an account using her personal information between noon April 15 and 9:30 a.m. April 18, reports said.
* Police responded to a report of drug activity about 12:30 a.m. April 20 in the parking lot of a business in the 1700 block of Columbus Pike. Police arrested a Delaware man who now faces a misdemeanor criminal mischief charge, according to police reports.
The man could face felony drug-possession charges after tests are conducted on a substance found on his person, reports said.
* A man reported he witnessed someone break into his neighbor's home about 1:20 p.m. April 17 in the first block of Stilson Street. An unknown suspect entered the home and stole a television valued at $1,000, according to police reports.
* An unknown suspect stole several items from a vehicle parked in the 2000 block of U.S. Route 23 North between 2:45 and 3:15 p.m. April 22, according to police reports. The vehicle's owner said it was unlocked.
* A business reported a breaking and entering that occurred between between 10:15 and 10:30 p.m. April 21 in the first block of South Sandusky Street. Someone used force to enter the business' back door while the location was unoccupied, according to police reports.
* A woman living in the 100 block of Independence Boulevard reported someone stole her identity between Jan. 1 and April 14.