Delaware police recently investigated a rash of thefts from unlocked vehicles on the same street.
Seven people were victims of thefts from automobiles that occurred overnight April 25 and 26 in the first block of Campbell Street, according to police reports.
An unknown suspect entered several cars and took electronic devices and money, reports said. Police estimated the value of the items, which include a cellphone, two GPS units and an MP3 player, at $872.
All of the cars were left unlocked while parked in driveways, according to police reports.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A car was broken into and vandalized between 9:30 a.m. and noon April 25 while it was parked near the intersection of North Houk Road and Merrick Boulevard, according to police reports.
A man reported an unknown suspect broke the vehicle's window and stole $5,195 worth of tools from inside. The suspect also painted graffiti on the side of the vehicle, reports said.
* An unknown suspect entered a man's vehicle and stole several items between 7:30 p.m. April 28 and 8 a.m. April 29 in the first block of Williams Drive, reports said.
* An unknown suspect stole a mobile home from the parking lot of a Delaware business, according to police reports. A man and a woman reported April 30 that someone stole their vehicle between Feb. 1 and March 30 while it was parked in the 1700 block of Columbus Pike.
The whereabouts of the vehicle are unknown, reports said.
* A woman reported her car was stolen between 11 p.m. April 28 and 7:15 a.m. April 29 from the 200 block of North Sandusky Street.
* Delaware police made an arrest after an alleged break-in occurred between midnight and 3 a.m. April 27 in the first block of West William Street. Police responded to the report of a break-in and found that someone had taken more than $450 worth of alcohol from the business, reports said.
Police arrested Vernon W. Davis Jr., 65, of Bruce Road, who currently is at the Delaware County jail and faces a charge of breaking and entering, a fifth-degree felony, according to reports.
* A business in the 200 block of North Sandusky Street reported it received several fraudulent checks from the same person between Feb. 6 and April 30. The incident is under investigation.
* A woman reported jewelry was stolen from her residence in the 100 block of Village Gate Boulevard between Jan. 5 and April 27.