Delaware police are investigating a report of indecent exposure after a naked man reportedly was seen near a Delaware business.
Officers responded about 2:15 p.m. June 20 to the 1300 block of Sunbury Road after receiving a report that a naked man was sitting in a car in the business' parking lot. A witness to the incident said the man fled before police arrived on the scene.
No arrests have been made and the case remains under investigation, according to police reports. If the suspect is found, he could face a charge of indecent exposure, a fourth-degree misdemeanor.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A rape involving a juvenile victim was reported June 17 at a home near the city's downtown area. A juvenile suspect was arrested in the case, which has been referred to juvenile court, according to police reports.
* Police arrested a Warrensburg man following a burglary that occurred between 11:30 p.m. June 21 and 1:45 a.m. June 22 in the 300 block of East Winter Street. Jack R. Graham, 51, of Ostrander Road was arrested after he allegedly entered the home's basement, according to police reports.
* A man reported someone stole a cigar box and $300 cash from his apartment between 10 a.m. June 16 and 2:30 p.m. June 17 in the 200 block of North Sandusky Street.
* A woman reported she was the victim of a strong-arm robbery shortly after 3 a.m. June 21 in the 200 block of South Liberty Street. She said someone robbed her of a phone valued at $600, a briefcase, keys, the title to a car and Social Security cards, according to police reports.
* A Berlin Township woman said she was conned out of more than $400 recently by two men claiming to be door-to-door meat salesmen.
Delaware County Sheriff's deputies responded shortly before 11 a.m. June 20 to the 2700 block of Berlin Station Road on a report of a theft, according to reports. When they arrived, a woman told them she had agreed to buy one package of meat from two salesmen for $20 on June 11.
The woman said that after she agreed to the purchase, she discovered her credit card had been billed for $455. The case remains under investigation, reports said.
* A Delaware Township man reported a vehicle was stuck in his yard shortly before 5 a.m. June 19 in the 1000 block of Curve Road. After arriving, deputies arrested the driver of the car, who was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, a first-degree misdemeanor.