The following programs are offered at the Community Library, 44 Burrer Drive, Sunbury, unless noted. For information, call 740-965-3901, email email@example.com or visit community.lib.oh.us.
* Journal Writing Group, 1 to 2 p.m., Mondays, July 7 and 21.
* LEGO Mindstorms, 3 to 4 p.m., Tuesdays, July 8, 15 and 22. Ages 10 and up will learn basic computer programming concepts while having fun with LEGO Mindstorm robots. Registration required. Free.
* Gentle Yoga, 1 to 2 p.m., Wednesdays, July 9, 16, 23, 30, Aug. 6, 13 and 20. No registration necessary. Cost is $5 a class. Pay at the class.
* Yoga for Beginners and Beyond, 7 to 8 p.m., Wednesdays, July 9, 16, 23, 30, Aug. 20.
* Teen Photography 101, 1 to 4 p.m., on three Saturdays, July 12, 19 and 26. Photographer Lenny Lepola will teach students ages 10 to 13 photography basics. Bring a point-and-shoot digital camera with a removable memory card. Registration is required. Donations accepted.
* Movies for Grownups, 6:30 p.m., Thursday, July 17. The movie is the story of an unlikely World War II platoon that races to protect mankind's greatest achievements. The August feature stars Jack Lemmon, Tony Curtis and Marilyn Monroe. Bring snacks if you wish. Call to reserve a seat. Free.
* What Do You Think? 7 to 8:30 p.m., Tuesdays, July 22 and Aug. 26. Voice your opinions on the fourth Tuesday of each month.
* Essential Oils, 7 to 8:30 p.m., Tuesday, July 29. Erica Cornwell will give a free workshop to discuss natural aromatic compounds and their uses. Registration requested.
* Community Library Friends meeting, 7 to 8:30 p.m., Thursday, July 31.
* Winemaking 101, 7 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 5. James Rousseau will discuss the art of winemaking, from grape growing to different kinds of wine. A brief wine-tasting will be included. Registration is required. Registrants must be 21 or older. Free.
* Knit Wits, 10 a.m. to noon each Monday.
* Tuesday Evening Knitters, 6:30 to 8 p.m. Tuesdays, for knitting and conversation.
No registration is required and siblings are welcome at these free weekly programs:
* Babytime, ages 0-23 months, 10:30 to 11:15 a.m. Tuesdays. For infants and toddlers with an accompanying adult.
* Time for Twos, 2-year-olds, 9:45 a.m. Tuesdays. For children accompanied by an adult.
* Wiggles and Giggles, 3-year-olds, 9:45 to 10:15 a.m. Thursdays.
* Laugh and Learn, ages 4-6, 10:30 to 11 a.m. Thursdays.