Delaware police arrested three teenage girls in early July after they allegedly vandalized a mobile home.
Officers responded to a report of criminal damaging shortly before 7 a.m. July 1 in the first block of Oak Glen Drive. The woman who reported the incident said someone had slashed a tire and painted graffiti on the side of her residence between 11 p.m. June 30 and 7 a.m. July 1.
After an investigation, three juveniles were arrested, according to police reports. All three face multiple misdemeanor charges in the incident, reports said.
In other recent reports:
• Police responded to a report of drug activity shortly before 1:30 a.m. July 6 in the 200 block of London Road. Police stopped a vehicle and arrested a juvenile boy, who faces misdemeanor charges of possession of marijuana and obstructing official business, according to police reports.
• A man reported a burglary that occurred between 9 p.m. July 2 and 11 a.m. July 3 in the 900 block of Brittany Drive. Someone entered an unlocked shed and stole $760 worth of tools, according to police reports.
• A wallet was reported stolen from a vehicle between noon and 12:30 p.m. July 5 at a parking lot in the 1700 block of Columbus Pike, according to police reports.
• A woman living in the 200 block of South Liberty Street reported she was the victim of theft and forgery between 8 a.m. July 1 and 3:30 p.m. July 3. A known suspect allegedly stole personal checks from the woman’s residence, forged her signature and cashed the checks, according to police reports.
• A Delaware resident who had been the victim of a crime reported she was the target of an intimidating phone call July 5. The case has been sent to the Delaware County Prosecutor’s Office for further investigation, according to police reports.