A makeshift explosive device was discovered on a Delaware street less than three months after a similar device was found a block away.
Police received a report about 7:45 a.m. July 17 from a witness who said he found a "MacGyver bottle" on the side of the road in the 800 block of Executive Boulevard.
Police investigated the incident, but no suspects have been named, according to police reports. Whoever left the explosive device in the street could be charged with unlawful possession of a dangerous ordinance, a fifth-degree felony.
Police had investigated two explosive devices left in the same neighborhood in early May. The remains of soda bottles that previously contained an explosive mixture of chemicals were found about 9:15 a.m. May 4 in the 900 block of Executive Boulevard and the 100 block of Straton Drive.
In other recent police reports:
* A woman reported a burglary that occurred between 9 p.m. July 16 and 10:30 a.m. July 17 in the 900 block of Executive Boulevard. An unknown suspect stole a bicycle valued at $329 after entering a garage, according to police reports.
* Police investigated a report of a burglary that occurred between 5 p.m. July 18 and 8:30 a.m. July 19 in the first block of Moore Street. Someone stole a bicycle valued at $265 from a detached garage, police reported.
* Police responded to a report of arson shortly before 7:15 p.m. July 18 in the 200 block of South Washington Street. An unknown suspect set a portable toilet on fire, according to police reports.
* A woman reported her wallet was stolen between 1:30 and 1:45 p.m. July 14 at a residence in the first block of Eaton Street. The wallet contained $60 and the victim's Social Security card, reports said.
* A woman approached officers to report her wallet had been stolen between 4 a.m. and 2:45 p.m. July 14 from a room she shares with multiple people in the first block of Eaton Street. The wallet contained a gift card valued at $25 and multiple identification cards, according to police reports.
* An unknown suspect stole at least 15 prescription painkillers between 6 p.m. July 14 and 11:30 a.m. July 15 in the 200 block of Park Avenue, reports said.
* Police arrested a Delaware man shortly before 5:30 p.m. July 19 in the first block of David Street after he allegedly was found to be in possession of heroin, marijuana paraphernalia and multiple IV narcotics.
Tristan M. Price, 23, of Somerset Road faces a felony charge of trafficking in drugs, among other charges, reports said.
* A Galena man reported his motorcycle was stolen between 11 p.m. July 12 and 8:45 a.m. July 13 from the 400 block of North Walnut Street. The vehicle is valued at $16,000, according to Delaware County Sheriff's Office reports.
* An unknown suspect took multiple tools from a construction site in the 1200 block of Rissler Lane in Liberty Township, according to sheriff's reports. A concrete saw with a diamond blade, an electric hammer, an electric saw and a cordless drill, together valued at $1,850, were stolen in the July 3 incident, reports said.