A burglar got away with a smorgasbord after breaking into a home in Berkshire Township earlier this month.
A township resident reported his home was broken into between 4 p.m. Aug. 16 and 8:30 a.m. Aug. 17 in the 500 block of South Galena Road.
The culprit caused $250 worth of damage to a door before stealing $800 worth of candy, cheese, jam and meat, according to Delaware County Sheriff's reports.
If a suspect is identified, he or she could face a felony charge of breaking and entering, as well as misdemeanor charges of criminal damaging and theft, reports said.
In other recent sheriff's reports:
* A contractor reported multiple spools of copper wire were stolen between 9 and 9:30 a.m. Aug. 15 in the 7100 block of Fourwinds Court in Berkshire Township. The wire is valued at $600, according to sheriff's reports.
* A woman living in the 2300 block of Meadowshire Road in Berlin Township reported her identity was stolen between Nov. 25, 2013, and Aug. 6. She said someone opened several credit cards in her name.
* Delaware police responded to a report of a burglary that occurred between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Aug. 13 in the first block of Griswold Street. The incident is under investigation, according to police reports.
* A business reported someone stole $200 from a charity's collection jar between 9:15 and 9:45 p.m. Aug. 18 in the 100 block of London Road. A suspect has been identified in the incident, but no arrests have been made, according to police reports.
* An officer responded between 2 and 3 p.m. Aug. 18 to the 2200 block of Stratford Road on a report of a possible drug overdose. A woman was transported from the scene to Grady Memorial Hospital, reports said.
* An Electronic Benefit Transfer card was stolen between 8 a.m. Aug. 17 and 11 p.m. Aug. 18 from a residence in the first block of North Liberty Street, according to police reports.
* Officers responded to a report of public indecency between 3:45 and 4 p.m. Aug. 20 in the 300 block of Chelsea Street. The report is under investigation, police said.
* A man living in the 100 block of North Sandusky Street reported his identity was stolen between midnight Aug. 12 and 11 a.m. Aug. 13.