Dublin police reports.
Dublin police reports
• A wallet and its contents were reported stolen from a business in the 6300 block of Sawmill Road between 11 and 11:30 a.m. March 31. According to police reports, the reporting party thinks he dropped the wallet in the parking lot, but was unable to locate it.
• The windows of two vehicles parked at a residence in the 3400 block of Tonti Drive were reported broken between 9 and 11:15 p.m. April 1. Nothing was reported stolen from the vehicles, the report said.
• Four vehicles parked in the 7700 block of Tamarisk Court were reportedly broken into at 2:30 a.m. April 2. According to police reports, a purse and its contents and other items were taken from the vehicles. A purse and some credit cards were found further down the street, police reports said.
• Wiring, two radios, an extension cord and light stand were reported stolen from a trailer in the 7100 block of Tuscany Drive between 4 p.m. March 30 and 8 a.m. April 2.
• Prescription drugs were reported stolen from a residence in the 5700 block of Fitzgibbon Court between 9:30 a.m. and 11 p.m. March 26.
• Credit cards and an ID were reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 7600 block of Tonti Drive between noon March 31 and 7 p.m. April 3. According to police reports, a window was smashed to gain entrance to the vehicle.
• A video game system, valued at $320, was reported stolen from a residence in the 8100 block of Campden Lakes Boulevard between 8:15 a.m. and 5:47 p.m. April 4. A window was broken to gain access into the residence.