Two video game systems, money, two iPads, a jewelry box, two wedding rings and other pieces of jewelry were among items stolen in the burglary of a residence in the 5400 block of Briardale Lane between 7:30 a.m. and 6:26 p.m. Jan. 30, Dublin police reported.
A deadbolt was broken to get into the house, police reports said.
In other recent Dublin Division of Police incident reports:
* A business in the 6700 block of Perimeter Loop Road received two counterfeit $20 bills between 2:18 and 2:19 p.m. Jan. 29. A man used one to purchase $5 of gas and the passenger reportedly used the other to purchase a soda, police reports said.
* Four rings, a gold chain and gold pocket watch were reported stolen from a residence in the 8300 block of Strasbourg Court between 12:01 a.m. Dec. 1 and 7:22 p.m. Jan. 30. There were no signs of a break-in at the house, but workers and guests have been in and out of the home, police reports said.
* A resident in the 4800 block of Belfield Drive reported someone forced a sliding glass door open and went through drawers and cabinets inside the house between Jan. 18 and 31.
* Attempted burglary was reported at a residence in the 6400 block of Walden Circle between 11 p.m. Jan. 27 and 7 a.m. Jan. 28. The garage door of the residence would not open because it was damaged. Police reports indicate the garage door showed signs of someone trying to open it by force.
* The window of a vehicle parked in the 5600 block of Blazer Memorial Parkway was broken and a laptop, bag and GPS unit were reportedly stolen between 8 p.m. Jan. 24 and 5:45 a.m. Jan. 25.
* A passenger side window was broken and a car stereo was stolen from a vehicle parked in the 5500 block of Tuttle Crossing Boulevard between 10 p.m. Jan. 26 and 8:05 a.m. Jan. 27. During the same time, another vehicle parked in the same area was entered and a backpack containing a Kindle and laptop was stolen. The vehicle did not appear to be locked, though, as it showed no sign of forced entry.
* An amplifier and subwoofer were stolen from a vehicle parked in the first block of Marion Street between 11 p.m. Jan. 28 and 6:45 a.m. Jan. 29.
* Two bottles of prescription medication were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked at a business in the 6700 block of Perimeter Loop Road between 9 a.m. and noon Jan. 28.
* A video-game system and CD were reported stolen from a business in the 7500 block of Sawmill Road between 7:51 and 8 p.m. Jan. 23. According to police reports, a man came into the business, put the game system under his coat and left without paying for it.
* The theft of 16 bottles of perfume, valued at $482, was reported from a business in the 7000 block of Hospital Drive between 2:45 and 2:55 p.m. Jan. 30.