Dublin police said a burglary was reported between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. March 7 at a residence in the 6000 block of Craughwell Lane after the owner arrived and found the door open.
Nothing was reported stolen, but the resident said the door had been found open two other days.
In other recent Dublin Division of Police incident reports:
* A license plate was reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 6200 block of Belvedere Green Boulevard between 8:55 a.m. March 9 and 6 p.m. March 10.
* An air-conditioning unit, valued at $3,500, was reported stolen from a business in the 500 block of Metro Place North between 12:01 a.m. March 6 and 12:01 a.m. March 8.
* A purse, iPhone, $30 and other items were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 5400 block of Wilcox Road between 3:30 and 3:40 p.m. March 11.
* A jewelry box, necklaces, earrings and other jewelry were reported stolen from a residence in the 6900 block of West Old Bridge Lane between 3:57 and 4 p.m. March 11. Police were called to the residence after an alarm went off. The front door was found unlocked, police reports said.
* An iPhone was reported stolen from a business in the 3800 block of Hard Road between 7:30 and 7:45 p.m. March 12. The iPhone was left unattended at the business, reports said.
* A ring and earrings were reported stolen from a residence in the 7000 block of East Old Bridge Lane between noon and 7:50 p.m. March 11. When the resident returned home, she found the front door unlocked and a few things moved around.
* A laptop and GPS unit were reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 5500 block of Tuttle Crossing Boulevard between 11 p.m. March 12 and 6 a.m. March 13.
* A smartphone, $90 and keys were reported stolen from an unsecured locker at a business in the 3800 block of Hard Road between 9:15 and 10:45 p.m. March 13.
* An iPhone and skateboard were reported stolen from an unlocked locker at Coffman High School, 6780 Coffman Road, between 3:30 and 5:30 p.m. March 14.