Prescription painkillers and anxiety pills were stolen from a store in the 7100 block of Hospital Drive between 12:01 and 12:30 a.m. March 20.
Dublin police reports said a entered the store and gave the pharmacy counter a note requesting the pills.
The note said the pharmacist would regret not giving her the pills and he had 30 seconds to comply, according to reports.
The note also suggested the pharmacist wait a few minutes before calling police and the pharmacist complied, reports said.
No weapons were shown by the woman, according to reports.
In other Dublin Division of Police reports:
* A 22-year-old Dublin man was arrested after police found three plastic bags and a glass container of marijuana after stopping the motorists for expired license plate tags near Earlington Parkway and Brand Road at 1:41 a.m. March 19.
Reports said a search of the man's vehicle was conducted after the odor or marijuana was detected and the man admitted to having marijuana paraphernalia.
Three plastic bags, a glass smoking pipe, grinder, digital scale and a Mason jar with 27 grams of marijuana were found.
* A man reported someone stole his iPhone after he met him in a parking lot in the 3800 block of Hard Road between 3:30 and 4:49 p.m. March 19.
The man placed an ad on Craigslist to sell the phone and after meeting someone to buy it on Hard Road, the purchaser took it to their car to get money and didn't return.
* A woman reported credit cards, two library cards and an insurance card were stolen from her purse after she accidentally left it at a business in the 7500 block of Sawmill Road from 5:30 p.m. March 14 to 2 p.m. March 15.
Reports said she did not realize anything was stolen from her purse until she received a call from her bank about a card.
* A woman who works in the 6700 block of Sawmill Road called Dublin Police to report that a civil protection order had been violated when she received 11 emails between 7:11 a.m. March 8 and 5:41 a.m. March 15.
Reports said the woman had received a civil stalking protection order against the man and his sending the emails violates the order.
* A man from the 6200 block of Craughwell Lane reported someone used his credit card without his permission to make a $2,164 purchase in Illinois Oct. 2.