A Kroger Plus card and credit card led to the arrest of a 31-year-old Hilliard woman in connection with the robbery of the Kroger Pharmacy at 7100 Hospital Drive at 12:20 a.m. March 20.
According to Dublin Division of Police reports, a woman robbed the Kroger Pharmacy of pain killers and anxiety medication with a threatening note March 20.
An employee recognized the suspect and said she had been in the store about 15 minutes prior to the robbery to purchase alcohol.
The purchase required an ID, and she used her Kroger Plus Card, reports said.
Using information from the credit card used for the purchase and the Kroger Plus Card, police said they were able to track down the suspect.
After obtaining a search warrant, police found the associated Kroger Plus Card, credit card and empty medication boxes.
In other recent Dublin police reports:
* A man driving in the 6300 block of Woerner-Temple Road near Avery Road reported another motorist waved a gun at him at 9 a.m. March 22.
Police found the motorist and pulled him over.
A Ruger was found in the car and the 46-year-old Dublin man was arrested for aggravated menacing.
* A business in the first block of North High Street reported $100 was stolen from the register while it was closed between 12:02 and 12:10 p.m. March 24.
A surveillance camera recorded a former employee trying to enter the locked business and also taped the man on the inside of the business.
* A catalytic converter was cut off a vehicle parked in the 5200 block of Upper Metro Place between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. March 22 and stolen.
Another catalytic converter was reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 400 block of Metro Place South between 1:15 and 5:30 p.m. March 22.
* A catalytic converter was cut off a vehicle and stolen between 12:30 and 4:30 p.m. March 25 from the 5100 block of Rings Road.
* A purse, wallet, credit cards, $100 and other items were reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 6600 block of Dublin Center Road between 7:30 and 10:30 p.m. March 28. A lock was removed from the car to gain entry.
* A laptop, bag and computer charger were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 6700 block of Perimeter Loop Road between 5:15 p.m. March 21 and 7:30 a.m. March 22.
* Four necklaces, a pendant, gold nugget, earring and bracelet were reported stolen from a residence in the 6100 block of Balmoral Drive between 7:30 a.m. march 23 and 3:45 p.m. March 24.
Employees of a packing company were at the residence at the time of the theft.
* A woman reported her purse stolen after she accidently left it at a business in the 6700 block of Village Parkway between 7:30 and 10 p.m. March 23.
When she called the business to recover her purse, employees said no one had turned it in and no purse could be found.
* A man reported his iPhone stolen after he left it unattended at a business in the 3800 block of Hard Road between 7 and 8:30 p.m.
The man left his iPhone and keys on the floor nearby and when he returned, the phone was gone.