Gold, silver and diamond jewelry as well as buttons were stolen in a burglary between 8:10 a.m. and 6 p.m. April 9 at a residence in the 6000 block of Perimeter Lakes Drive, Dublin police reported.
When the resident returned home for the day, she discovered jewelry cases that were usually in her bedroom on the couch in the living room.
And in the bedroom, she noticed items were moved around and a few things were missing.
In other recent Dublin Division of Police incident reports:
* Representatives of a business in the 6000 block of Perimeter Drive called Dublin police regarding a possible bomb threat April 11.
According to police reports, the company recovered emails from a former employee talking about a bomb.
Mentions of slashing tires also were found on the former employee's Facebook page. Police found no signs of a bomb at the company.
* A resident of the 7500 block of Bristol Drive reported hearing breaking glass between 8 and 8:10 p.m. April 6.
The man could not find the source, but his wife later found a window upstairs broken from what she believed was a bullet. When police responded they found a pellet from a BB gun in the room.
* A man reported his wallet missing after going to the bank and a business at 7600 block of Sawmill Road between 12:45 and 1:15 p.m. April 3.
The man said his wallet contained $460, credit cards and other items, and was unsure where it could have fallen out of his pocket.
* A woman reported a missing purse after she accidentally knocked her purse out of her car between 7 and 7:20 a.m. April 3 in the parking lot of a business in the 300 block of est Bridge Street.
The woman told police she called businesses in the block, but no one had turned in the purse.
* A Dublin man was arrested when police responded to a report of domestic violence in the 100 block of Blakeford Drive April 7.
A juvenile was punched in the eye between 5:40 and 5:46 p.m. after he threatened to beat up the man and pushed him.
The juvenile reported that the man was yelling at another adult at the residence.