Dublin: Two men and a woman steal cash, phones from store
A strong-arm robbery was reported at a business in the 6500 block of Perimeter Drive between 1:30 and 1:36 p.m. May 3.
According to Dublin Police reports, two men and a woman allegedly stole phones and cash from the business.
The woman spoke to an employee at the front of the store, while the two males allegedly went to the back of the store and stole the items.
In other Dublin Police reports:
* A Columbus man was arrested at 9:50 a.m. May 8 in Dublin for alleged mail theft.
David Lashawn Robinson was tracked down by Dublin Police after a resident in the Dunabbey Loop area reported a mail theft, a news release from the city said.
Reports said Robinson was found in the area and mail from various residences was found in his vehicle.
Dublin and Hilliard residents had reported missing mail last month and a description of the suspect's vehicle was released to the public for help.
The case is still under investigation, but Dublin police officials said they believe Robinson is connected to the theft of mail from at least five Dublin mailboxes.
* Pearls, rings, earrings and other jewelry were reported stolen from a residence in the 5900 block of Baronscourt Way between 10 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. May 8.
A rear sliding glass door was pried open to get into the residence.
* Six gold rings were reported stolen from two women who reside in the 6400 block of Post Road between May 2 and 8. The rings were stolen from a dresser.
* Two guns, a computer and an iPad were stolen from a residence in the 6100 block of Craughwell Lane between 8:30 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. May 6.
When the resident returned home, the front door was unlocked, he believed it had been locked when he left.
* A saw, hammer, drill and nail gun were reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 7500 block of Chancery Drive between 4 p.m. April 30 and 5:30 p.m. May 6.
* A wallet and its contents were stolen from a vehicle parked in the 6000 block of Northcliff Boulevard between 12:30 and 11 a.m. May 5. A window was broken to get into the vehicle.
* A wallet and its contents were stolen from a vehicle parked in the 4700 block of E. Macalla Court between 8:30 p.m. May 5 and 6:20 a.m. May 6 after the window was broken.
* The window of a vehicle parked in the 4800 block of Macallen Court West was broken between 12:15 and 6:30 a.m. May 6 and a wallet was stolen from the center console.
* A wallet containing a $50 Amazon gift card was stolen from a vehicle parked in the 5700 block of Rushwood Drive between 11:30 p.m. May 5 and noon May 6.
A window was broken on the vehicle.
* A backpack with a camera, corkscrew and an iPad was stolen from a vehicle parked at a business in the 6600 block of Dublin Center Drive between 6:30 and 8 p.m. May 5.
* Clothing, backpacks, a gun, $1,100 and other items were stolen from a vehicle parked at a business in the 6700 block of Village Parkway between 7:30 and 9:45 p.m. May 6.
* A check was stolen from a mailbox at a residence in the 6000 block of Whittingham Drive between 10:30 and 11 a.m. May 7.
The resident has an alarm on his mailbox and said it went off. When his wife checked it, the check was gone and the flag was down.
* A purse containing credit cards, a phone, keys and other items was stolen from a woman after leaving it at a business in the 6800 block of Perimeter Loop Road between 9:30 a.m. and 2:03 p.m. May 5.
The woman said she accidently left it there and no one turned it in.