* Austin Hunt was named to the dean's list at Northeastern University for the 2012-2013 academic year. The Dublin Jerome High School graduate completed his first year studying architecture at NU.
* Ohio Northern University has announced its 2013 spring dean's list. Students named to the list have earned a 3.5 or better grade point average for the semester.
Dublin resident Kimberly A. Trask, daughter of Ray and Kathy Trask, was among those named to the list.
* More than 65 Columbus State Community College students received bachelor's degrees from Franklin University at a May commencement ceremony after participating in a degree completion program that combines campus coursework and online classes through Franklin.
Dublin area students who received degrees are Amy Pauley, Namrata Sorathia and Mary Loudin.
* The University of Kentucky has released its dean's list for the spring 2013 semester.
To make the dean's list in one of the UK colleges, a student must earn a grade point average of 3.6 or higher and must have earned 12 credits or more in that semester, excluding credits earned in pass-fail classes.
Dublin students named to the list include Jennifer Breseman, Kayla Francois, Courtney Kobashigawa, Samira Shkoukani, Matthew Adolph, Kasey Allgeier, Elizabeth Burkholder, Paige Cordle, Paige Nicole, Austin Cousino, Robert DeJaco, Molly Murdock, Ashley Noble, Katelyn Quinn, Rebecca Ruiz, Nicholas Streck, Kristina Strine, Katherine Tamms, Frederick Travis, Shannon Vinci and Morgan Wilson.
* Candace Pina of Dublin was among 3,000 students completed degree requirements to graduate from Kansas State University this spring.
Pina received a master's degree in apparel and textiles merchandising.