Seven pairs of gold earrings, three necklaces, two gold rings and a gold bracelet were stolen from a residence in the 5600 block of Rothesa Drive between 12:01 a.m. May 31 and 12:01 a.m. June 10, Dublin police reported.
Officers found no signs of forced entry into the residence and the reporting party suspects a family member, police reports said.
In other recent Dublin Division of Police incident reports:
* A ring valued at $2,500 was stolen from a residence in the 6700 block of Ballentrae Place. The reporting party said she last wore it May 12 and noticed it was missing June 7.
* Six necklaces, a purse, pin and other jewelry was reported stolen from a residence in the 8700 block of Tayport Drive between April 22 and 10 p.m. June 18.
* A 1999 Lexus was reported stolen from a business in the 3800 block of West Dublin-Granville Road bet-ween 8:30 p.m. June 13 and 9:10 a.m. June 14.
* An iPad, camera, camera lens, bag and SD card were reported stolen from two unlocked vehicles parked at a residence on McDougal Court between 10:35 p.m. June 16 and 9 a.m. June 17.
* A set of golf clubs, bag and range finder were stolen from a vehicle parked in the 5600 block of Sells Mill Drive between 9 p.m. June 13 and 7 a.m. June 14.
* Four gift cards, a phone charger, sunglasses and $2 in change was stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 6800 block of Killilea Court between 7 p.m. June 13 and 7 a.m. June 14.
* A debit card was stolen from a locked locker at a business in the 6500 block of Riverside Drive between 10 and 11 p.m. June 4.
The card was used to make three unauthorized purchases, according to reports.