Dublin police officers reported they were able to resolve a crime shortly after it occurred June 21.
Reports said golf clubs, a bag and a global positioning system unit were stolen from a vehicle parked at a residence in the 3800 block of Gabrielle Drive between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. June 21.
Police reported later saw a man sitting in his vehicle in the 7900 block of Bristol Bane Court at 12:14 a.m. June 22 and saw golf clubs that matched the description of the stolen ones in the rear of the vehicle.
Police stopped the 18-year-old Columbus man and arrested him.
In other recent Dublin police reports:
* A resident of the 5200 block of Muirfield Place reported his wallet and its contents, which included several gift cards and $200, missing between 12:01 a.m. June 16 and 11:59 p.m. June 18.
The man was unsure if the wallet was lost or stolen and when it went missing.
Police later found a man in possession with some of the items in the wallet. The case is still under investigation.
* A business in the 7500 block of Sawmill Road reported $1,753 stolen from a register between 11 p.m. June 24 and 8:45 a.m. June 25. A safe at the business was also opened according to reports.
* A trailer with a set of scaffolding, extension cords, ladders and other items was stolen from a parking lot in the 6700 block of Village Parkway between 10:30 a.m. and 11 p.m. June 23.
* A longboard, snowboard and pair of inline skates were stolen from a vehicle parked at a residence in the 7500 block of Bardston Street between 12:01 and 6 a.m. June 24.
* A landscaping trailer and lock were reported stolen from outside a business in the 6200 block of Corporate Center Drive between 9 a.m. June 19 and 4 p.m. June 24.
* A driver's license and $10 was stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 200 block of Clover Court between 12:01 and 12:35 a.m. June 24.