A handgun was stolen from a vehicle parked at a residence in the 4600 block of Shropshire Circle between 12:23 and 12:26 a.m. July 3.
The garage at the residence was left open, but a surveillance camera captured images of a man entering the garage and taking the gun from the car.
In other recent Dublin Police reports:
* A wallet, its contents and a cell phone were reported stolen from a gym bag in a locked locker at a business in the 6500 block of Riverside Drive between 6 and 6:35 p.m. June 29.
A man told police he secured his property in the locker with a combination lock, but when he returned the lock was gone along with the wallet and phone. Other items in the bag were not taken.
* A wallet and two credit cards were stolen from a vehicle parked at a business in the 5500 block of Tuttle Crossing Boulevard between 12:01 and 11 a.m. July 4.
* Two longboards were stolen from the Coffman Park skate park between 6 and 6:15 p.m. June 30.
The reporting parties propped the board up against a wall and noticed the boards were missing about 10 minutes later.
* A package that included totes, a blanket and other items was stolen from the front porch of a residence in the 6000 block of Hathaway Avenue between 1:30 p.m. June 28 and 1 p.m. June 30.
The U.S. Postal Service confirmed delivery, but the resident never received the products, according to reports.
* A mailbox at a residence in the 6800 block of Conquistador Court was removed from its post and placed on the hood of a vehicle outside the residence between 10:01 p.m. June 28 and 7 a.m. June 29, causing damage to the car.
Other mailboxes in the same area were also vandalized overnight.