Two sinks were stolen from a men's restroom at Darree Fields Park at 6250 Cosgray Road between 9:30 a.m. July 3 and 10:30 a.m. July 5.
The sinks are made of stainless steel and valued at $1,000 each.
Sinks in the women's restroom were also removed, but not taken.
Repairs to reinstall the sinks and fix plumbing are expected to cost $500 per sink in the women's restroom.
In other recent Dublin Police reports:
* A burglary was reported at a residence in the 7100 block of Coventry Woods Court between 12:24 and 12:27 p.m. July 11.
A child at the residence said someone entered the residence while she was there. She ran to a neighbor's residence to report the incident. Nothing was reported stolen.
* A wallet was stolen after it was accidentally left at the checkout desk in the Dublin branch library, 75 N. High St., between 4 and 4:15 p.m. July 5.
When the reporting party returned for the wallet, it was gone and employees had not seen anything.
* A wallet and its contents were stolen from a vehicle parked in the 4100 block of Wyandotte Woods Boulevard between 1 and 6:09 a.m. July 6.
A window was broken to get into the vehicle.
* A purse, wallet, handheld video game console, game, three credit cards and $260 were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked at a business in the 7400 block of Hospital Drive between 8:30 and 9 p.m. July 7.
* Diapers and 42 cans of baby formula were stolen from a business in the 7600 block of Sawmill Road between 5:34 and 5:40 p.m. June 26.
The suspect put the items in a shopping cart and left the store without paying. The store's loss prevention officer stopped the suspect and contacted Dublin police.