The owner of a company in the 6300 block of Shier Rings Road called Dublin police July 18 to report the embezzlement of about $100,000.
The owner told police he suspects a former employee of the theft. He said he discovered several checks from a client account made out to the former employee's husband.
Police are investigating.
In other recent Dublin Division of Police incident reports:
* Several cell phones, valued at $500 each, were stolen from a business in the 7400 block of Sawmill Road in a burglary between 1:17 and 1:18 a.m. July 17. Police were notified of the breaking and entering by an alarm company. When they arrived, they discovered a front window broken and cords securing the display unit phones had been cut to steal the property.
* A white male with several tattoos on his arms and neck stole a cell phone from the same Sawmill Road business bet-ween 7:50 and 8:05 p.m. July 17. The man came in shortly before closing, police reports said, and stole the phone while employees were working on closing procedures.
* Police arrested a Groveport man at 7:37 p.m. July 12 after arriving at a business in the 200 block of West Bridge Street, responding to a call regarding an intoxicated man. Police found the man urinating outside his vehicle, reports said. He was arrested and charged with public indecency and OVI.
* An iPad and iPod were stolen from a vehicle parked at a residence in the 4600 block of Gwynedd Court between 5:50 and 6:11 p.m. July 13. A neighbor reported seeing a man run to a waiting vehicle from the car that was broken into.
* A wallet and iPad were stolen from a vehicle parked at a residence in the 3400 block of Tonti Drive between 11:30 p.m. July 12 and 7 a.m. July 13. A window was broken to get into the car.
* A GPS unit and $15 were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked at a residence in the 6800 block of Blackhawk Court between 10 p.m. July 12 and 10 a.m. July 13.
* A table saw, jigsaw, circular saw, air compressor and other tools were stolen from a residence in the 7900 block of Avaleen Circle North between 7 p.m. July 10 and 7 a.m. July 11. The reporting party said the home was locked and still appeared to be when he returned and found the tools missing.
* A classroom window facing athletic fields at Karrer Middle School, 7245 Tullymoore Drive, was broken sometime between 3 p.m. July 9 and 7 a.m. July 15.