A Karrer Middle School student was injured Oct. 18 when his bicycle struck a car.
At 8:20 a.m. Oct. 18, a teenager on a bike struck a vehicle while riding on Tara Hill Drive through the Muirfield Drive intersection, said Jodi Andes, Dublin senior public information officer.
The teen was taken to Dublin Methodist Hospital before being transported to Nationwide Children's Hospital via Med Flight.
No updates about the incident were available earlier, but Andes said the police report is expected to be released this week.
In other recent Dublin Police reports:
* A number of vehicles in the area of Reserve Drive and Memorial Drive were broken into overnight on Oct. 14.
A pair of gloves, credit cards and other items were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 5100 block of Reserve Drive between 6 p.m. Oct. 14 and 9 a.m. Oct. 15.
Another vehicle in the 8500 block of Glenalmond Court was broken into and a gun safe under the seat was pried open. Nothing was in the safe according to reports.
An electronic music player and $10 was stolen from two unlocked vehicles parked in the garage of a residence in the 5100 block of Reserve Drive between 5:30 p.m. Oct. 14 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 15.
Reports said the garage was left open overnight.
* A laptop computer was stolen from a residence in the 5700 block of Baronscourt Way between 7 p.m. Oct. 16 and 8:34 a.m. Oct. 17.
* A window of a vehicle parked in the 7100 block of Avery Road was broken and a laptop computer was stolen between 2 and 3:35 p.m. Oct. 17.
* A camera, e-reader, several gift cards and other items were stolen from two vehicles parked at a residence in the 8500 block of Torwoodlee Court between 3 and 7:45 a.m. Oct. 15.
* Wiring valued at $125, an extension cord and power cord were stolen from an unsecured home in the 8800 block of Ventura Way between 3:30 p.m. Oct. 11 and 11:15 a.m. Oct. 14.
* A camera, three lenses and other items were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked at a business in the 5100 block of Upper Metro Place between 6:45 a.m. and 8 p.m. Oct. 11.
* A bicycle was stolen from the front yard of a home in the 5700 block of Scotia Court between 7:30 and 7:40 a.m. Oct. 16.