Dublin police received a call about indecent exposure at a business in the 6200 block of Perimeter Drive between 9:55 and 9:57 p.m. Dec. 4. A woman reported that a white male, between the ages of 16 and 25, was standing outside the business masturbating and pointing at her. When the woman picked up the phone to contact police, the man ran away.
In other recent Dublin Division of Police reports:
* Two handguns, a laptop and $1,000 were reported stolen from a home in the 7100 block of Schoolcraft Drive between 12:01 a.m. Nov. 21 and 12:01 a.m. Nov. 30.
The resident said when he checked for one of the firearms, he discovered it was missing.
Reports said he then he checked the residence and found other items missing.
Police suspect the home was broken into via a second floor rear window, according to reports.
* Pieces of copper piping were stolen from an unoccupied residence in the 7200 block of Riverside Drive between 9 a.m. Nov. 27 and 9 a.m. Dec. 2. The theft caused damaged to a water softener and the residence.
* A wallet was stolen from a purse left in an office at a business in the 7500 block of Hospital Drive at 10:30 a.m. Dec. 6.
A witness said she saw a man reaching into her purse and escorted him from the room.
* A purse was stolen while the owner was loading items into her car while at a business in the 7100 block of Hospital Drive at 8:30 a.m. Dec. 6. The woman noticed it missing after she placed items in her car, but no one turned the purse into the business.
* Two cars parked at a residence in the 100 block of Corbins Mills Drive were broken into between 1:30 and 6:20 a.m. Dec. 9. Windows were broken to get into the cars and a car stereo, a bag of clothing and other items were reported stolen.
* A man reported $2,000 was stolen from his unlocked vehicle while it was parked in the 6300 block of Phoenix Park Drive between 7 p.m. Dec. 6 and 10 a.m. Dec. 7.
* Two credit cards, a flashlight and $3 were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked at a residence in the 6900 block of Fallen Timbers Drive between noon Dec. 8 and 6:54 a.m. Dec. 9.