Dublin police received a call about a stolen checkbook Jan. 26.
A resident in the 5600 block of Tuttle Crossing Boulevard contacted police after a Columbus check cashing business called and said a man was trying to cash a check from her for $200.
The Dublin woman said she did not write the check and the business confiscated the check.
The woman said her checkbook might have been stolen between Jan. 14 and 24.
In other recent Dublin Police reports:
* Two air-conditioning units were stolen from behind a business in the 5100 block of Blazer Memorial Parkway between 5 p.m. Dec. 28 and 9:30 p.m. Dec. 29, 2013.
* A generator, 40 pounds of copper pipe, several copper hangers, a power saw and other tools were stolen from the 4500 block of John Shields Parkway between 6:30 p.m. Jan. 30 and 6:30 a.m. Jan. 31.
The site was secured by a locked fence, but the building was not, reports said.
* A global positioning system unit, drill set, medical kit and other tools were stolen from a vehicle parked at a residence in the 2900 block of Glenloch Circle between 9 p.m. Jan. 25 and 8:45 a.m. Jan. 26.
A window was broken to get into the vehicle.
* The window of a car parked in the 6200 block of Sawmill Road was broken between 2:15 and 2:35 p.m. Jan. 25. A laptop, briefcase and glasses were stolen.
* A car stereo was stolen from a vehicle parked in the 6700 block of Village Parkway between 9:45 p.m. Jan. 24 and 12:14 a.m. Jan. 25.
The lock was damaged to get into the car.