* Wendy N. Fisher of Dublin has been named to the fall 2013 Dean's List at Wilmington College. Fisher is a senior psychology major.
To be eligible for the honor, a student must be enrolled full-time and maintain at least a 3.5 grade point average.
* Ohio Wesleyan University has announced its fall 2013 semester Dean's List. To be named to the list, a student must have earned a 3.5 or better grade point average.
Dublin area residents Mohammed Al-Issa, Cira Cooperider, Tyler Iffland, Mary Linebaugh, Seung-Wan Paik, Alex Pavlechko, Lindsay Reed, Kevin Rood, Selena Ross, Andrew Smith and Dylan Stevens were named to the list.
* Samuel Schulte of Dublin has been named to the fall 2013 Dean's List at Georgetown College. The list honors undergraduate students who completed the semester with at least 12 credit hours and a 3.7 grade point average.
* Baldwin Wallace University has announced its Dean's List for the fall 2013 semester. Students who received a 3.6 or better grade point average are eligible for the list.
Dublin area students named to the list were Alison Roth, Francesca Mamlin, Elizabeth Cherry, Carey Dailey and Dustin Obergfell.
* Columbus State Community College has announced its fall 2013 graduates.
Dublin graduates included Prince Adomako-Mensah, Elizabeth Bean, Holli Berry, Averi Best, Karen Butler, Lauren Carney, Jennifer Chung, Edgardo Cortes, Julie Christiani, Jennifer Edington, David Glenn, Timothy Gonzalez, Trish Howard, Joseph Jamiel, Aaron Joiner, Catherine Lawson, Tracy Morris, Mona Omari, Tessa Potts, Abdikarim Sheikh, Ashley Valento, Seth Weidner, Brian Wing and Esther Yoon.
* Kendall Harris, a University of Mount Union sophomore from Dublin, was named to the Dean's List for the fall 2013 semester. To be eligible, a student must have completed at least 12 credit hours of graded coursework and achieved a grade point average of 3.55 or better.
* Bianca Hillier of Dublin is one of 20 first-year students accepted into Ohio University's inaugural class of Margaret Boyd Scholars. The program is the university's first women's scholars program, open to all first-year female students at its Athens campus. More than 100 students applied.
Hillier, a graduate of Dublin Jerome High School, is the daughter of Susanne and Andrew Hillier. She is majoring in broadcast journalism and minoring in Spanish, meteorology and political science.
* Cody Wilson of Dublin was named to the Dean's List at Oklahoma City University for the fall 2013 semester. To be named to the list, students must complete a minimum of 12 credit hours and earn a grade point average of 3.5 or better.
* Dublin resident Helen Fite was named to the Dean's List at Furman University for the fall 2013 semester. To be named to the list, a student must earn a grade point average of 3.4 or better.
Fite is the daughter of Margaret and Michael Fite.
* Hailey Sult, a middle grades education major at Ashland University, is participating in the university's Southern Internship Program during spring semester. Sult is student teaching in Osceola County, Florida.
She is a 2010 graduate of Dublin Scioto High School.
* Samantha Colerllo, Olivia Delahunty, Kimberly Hutcheson, Jacob Barker, Allison Crouse, Grant Seredick, Katherine McCoy, Brittany Barta and Alexandra Schlemitz of Dublin were named to the dean's list at Otterbein University for the fall semester. Students must be enrolled full time and achieve a grade point average of 3.6 or better to be named to the list.
* Elle Smith of Dublin earned high honors on the Aurora University Dean's List for the fall 2013 semester. Students with high honors have earned a perfect 4.0 grade point average.
* Dublin resident Grace Rechel was named to the fall 2013 Dean's List at Concordia University. To be eligible for the honor, students must achieve a minimum 3.5 grade point average.
Rechel is a senior majoring in general business.
* Stephanie L. Voltmann of Dublin was named to the Baylor University Dean's List for the 2013 fall semester. To be named to the list, a student must earn a grade point average of 3.7 or better and be enrolled for a minimum of 12 credit hours.
Voltmann is a student in the university's School of Education.
* The University of Kentucky has announced its fall 2013 Dean's List. To be named to the list, a student must complete 12 credit hours and earn, depending on their college, a 3.5 or 3.6 grade point average.
Dublin residents named to the list included Gabriella Bernardo, Jennifer Breseman, Kayla Francois, Abigail Gascon, Kaitlin Miller, Marina Grandey, Kasey Allgeier, Taylor Burkholder, Austin Cousino, Thorodore Darlington III, Robert DeJaco, Jennifer Gribble, Alyssa Lambie, Katelyn Quinn, Rebecca Ruiz, Katherine Stach, Katherine Tamms, Ashwatha Thenappan, Shannon Vinci and Morgan Wilson.
* Dublin residents Ashley Crossland, a marketing major; Emma Edick, a journalism major; Amy Erdelsky, an international business major; Tiffany Kula, a psychology major; Jenna Layne, an elementary education major; and Meghan Reed, an accounting major, were named to the Dean's List at Butler University for the fall 2013 semester.
* Wittenberg University has announced its fall 2013 semester dean's list. To be named to the list, students must earn a 3.5 or better grade point average.
Dublin residents named to the list included Matthew Briskey, Alina Carpenter, Katherine DeVantier, Nathanael Durbin, Rebecca Fiete, Dylan George, Jacob Gilbert, Nicholas Guialtieri, Claire Kozlowski, Laura Locher, Kimberly Lykens, Rachael Mains, Alison newton, Madison Rupp, Mallory Skrobot and Brent Whitehead.
* Dublin resident Victor Migliore graduated from the University of Findlay in December. He received a bachelor's degree in health studies/health care management.