Two men and one woman, all from Columbus, were arrested after allegedly breaking into a business in the 7000 block of Hospital Drive between 11:28 and 11:29 p.m. Feb. 11.
Dublin Police were contacted by Columbus Police after they observed suspecting breaking into a business. Police heard alarms at the business going off and contacted Dublin Police before apprehending the suspects.
About $75 was stolen from the business reports said.
In other recent Dublin Police reports:
* A purse snatching was reported at a business in the 6700 block of Perimeter Loop Road between 1:45 and 1:55 p.m. Feb. 14.
The victim put her purse in a shopping cart and it was stolen while she was sampling food.
Employees of the business caught the man and held him until Dublin Police arrived.
Police arrested a 23-year-old Dublin man for the theft.
* A dishwasher, range and microwave were stolen from an unoccupied residence in the 7800 block of Avalee Circle between 6:30 p.m. Feb. 7 and 9:30 a.m. Feb. 10.
The doors of the residence were secured, but a window was unlocked.
* Six watches and two rings were reported stolen after a man moved from Florida to a residence in the 6700 block of Ballentrae Place between 9 a.m. Feb. 1 and 9 a.m. Feb. 7.
The man told police he was unsure of when the items were stolen.
* Two bracelets were stolen from a residence in the 5900 block of Roundstone Place between 12:01 a.m. Nov. 25 and 12:01 a.m. Jan. 11.
The victim said she isn't sure when the jewelry went missing, but noticed it was gone Jan. 11.
* Four bracelets were stolen from a residence in the 5400 block of Asherbran Lane between 6 p.m. Dec. 15 and 9 a.m. Feb. 11.
The victim said she put the bracelets in a bag and put them under a nightstand. She was unable to find them later and is unsure of how anyone got inside the residence.
* A Global positioning system unit, iPod, phone charger, credit cards and other items were stolen from a vehicle parked at a residence in the 5400 block of Briardale Lane East between 1:30 and 9:30 a.m. Feb. 8.
A window was broken to get into the car.
* A bag containing an iPad and $400 was stolen from a vehicle parked in the 300 block of W. Bridge Street between 3 and 4 p.m. Feb. 5.
There was no sign of a break-in, but the victim told police she was sure she had locked the doors.
* Two bowling balls and two pairs of shoes were stolen from a car parked in the 4200 block of West Dublin-Granville Road between 8 and 9:30 p.m. Feb. 14. A window was broken to get into the car.
* An iPad was stolen from Coffman High School, 6780 Coffman Road between 11 and 11:15 a.m. Feb. 12.
A student said she left her iPad in a classroom and when she returned it was missing.