An incident of indecent exposure was reported to Dublin police at a business in the 6200 block of Perimeter Drive between 10:10 and 10:15 p.m. March 27.
A woman told police a man wearing a ski mask knocked on the front window of a business and exposed himself.
The woman said when she picked up a phone to call police, the man ran away.
Reports said the man was wearing a full-face black ski mask, red jacket and blue jeans.
He was between 25 and 30 years old and about 5-feet, 7-inches to 5-feet, 8-inches tall.
In other recent Dublin police reports:
* A Dublin woman told police someone stole her wallet while she was at a business in the 200 block of West Bridge Street between 3:45 and 4 p.m. March 25.
The woman said her purse was in a cart, but a tall black woman stood very close to her while talking about food.
Two credit cards, a driver's license and $40 were in the wallet when it was stolen, reports said.
About $7,000 in fraudulent charges were made to the credit cards.
* A trailer parked in the 6300 block of Frantz Road was broken into between 6:31 p.m. March 25 and 6:50 a.m. March 26 and several tools, including three gas guns and their chargers, were stolen.
* A floor jack, valued at $200, was stolen from a location in the 6300 block of Frantz Road between 8 .m. and 4 p.m. March 27.
* More than 150 aluminum cap covers were stolen from a location in the 7000 block of Post Road between 3:30 p.m. March 20 and 7 a.m. March 21.
The covers are valued at $7,200.
* Several feet of wire, valued at $1,000, was stolen from a site in the 5600 block of Newtonmore Place between 11 a.m. March 22 and 9 a.m. March 24.
The site is under construction and cannot be completely secured, the report said.
* The window of a vehicle parked at a business in the 6300 block of Shier Rings Road was broken and a purse was stolen between 2 and 6 p.m. March 25.
* Four batteries, valued at $700, were stolen from two unlocked vehicles parked at a business in the 4100 block of Tuller Road between 8 p.m. March 27 and 7 a.m. March 28.
* A wallet, vehicle ignition key and credit cards were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 5700 block of Sylvania Drive between 6:45 p.m. March 22 and 9 a.m. March 23.
A credit card stolen was used at a business on Bethel Road in Columbus on an unauthorized purchase.
* A smart phone was stolen from a business in the 3800 block of Hard Road between 7:30 and 8 p.m. March 16.
The phone was in a general area of the business when it was stolen, reports said.