A prescription bottle that held 180 Oxycodone pills was stolen from a residence in the 6500 block of Delta Loop between 4 p.m. April 29 and 2 p.m. April 30., Dublin police reported.
The pill bottle had not yet been opened and was left on a nightstand in a bedroom.
The Dublin woman suspects the person who cleans her home might have taken the pills, police reports said.
In other recent incident reports from the Dublin Division of Police:
* About $12,500 in aluminum angle and concrete pieces were stolen from a construction site on Wilton Chase between 3 p.m. April 25 and 7:30 a.m. May 1.
The construction site was unsecured at the time of the theft, police reports said.
* Wiring and lighting fixtures valued at $3,100 were stolen from a construction site on Eiterman Road between 5 p.m. May 1 and 6:30 a.m. May 2.
* A credit card was stolen from a residence n the 7000 block of Corazon Drive between 12:01 a.m. April 8 and 12;01 a.m. April 21.
The victim said he believes the card was stolen when service people were inside in the home twice.
* A bicycle was stolen from outside Grizzell Middle School, 8705 Avery Road, between 8 a.m. April 22 and 6:30 p.m. April 26. The bike was not locked up.
* Four iPads, a laptop computer, case and other items were stolen from a vehicle parked at a business in the 6200 block of Sawmill Road between 2:25 and 2:40 p.m. April 26. A window was broken to enter the vehicle.
* The window of a vehicle parked in the 8500 block of Dornoch Court was broken and an iPad was stolen between 9 p.m. April 29 and 6:30 a.m. April 30.
* A car stereo was stolen from a vehicle parked in the 6500 block of Perimeter Loop Road between 7:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. April 30. A window was broken to get into the vehicle.
* A window of a vehicle parked in the 3800 block of Hard Road was broken and an iPad was stolen between 7:30 and 8:45 p.m. May 1.
* A suitcase, clothing and other items were stolen from a vehicle parked in the 5000 block of Post Road at 12:16 a.m. April 28. A window was broken to get into the vehicle.
A security camera recorded images of someone getting into a red pickup truck with the stolen items, but it did not show the vehicle being broken into.
* The window of a vehicle parked at a business in the 3800 block of Hard Road was broken and a purse and its contents were stolen between 11:18 and 11:21 a.m. April 27.
* The windows of two vehicles parked in the 6100 block of Sawmill Road were broken between 11 a.m. and 1:11 p.m. April 28. Nothing was reported stolen from the vehicles.
* An iPhone was reported stolen after being accidentally dropped by a resident who was walking on Coffman and Roscommon roads between 1:30 and 2 p.m. April 24.