Dublin police received a rash of reports of vehicle thefts recently.
A black Chevy Impala was stolen from a parking spot outside a residence in the 300 block of Caldy Court between 10:30 p.m. June 8 and 7:50 a.m. June 9.
According to police reports, the owner of the vehicle still had the only set of keys for the car in his possession.
There was no broken glass in the area where the car was parked and no other evidence of the theft.
A Dublin man reported his vehicle was stolen while at a residence in the 4100 block of Bryson Cove Circle between 8:50 and 8:52 p.m. June 11.
The man reported he took his keys with him, but left the vehicle door open when he made a quick trip into the residence.
When he returned, he saw a white male and a Hispanic male leaving with his car.
Another vehicle was stolen from a residence in the 6800 block of Killilea Court between 11 p.m. June 10 and 8:30 a.m. June 11.
A red bicycle was left at the end of the driveway and police impounded the bike as evidence.
A business in the 6300 block of Perimeter Drive reported that two sport utility vehicles were stolen between 8:15 p.m. June 10 and 7:30 a.m. June 11.
Four sets of keys were discovered missing, two for the missing vehicles and two for other vehicles still at the business.
In other recent Dublin police reports:
• A TV and 22 bottles of liquor were stolen from the pool house area of a residence in the 100 block of Indian Run Road between 12:30 and 7:30 a.m. June 11. The residence was entered through a back gate.
• A GPS unit and bag were stolen from a vehicle parked in a garage at a residence in the 4300 block of Oak Wood Court between 7:15 and 9 p.m. June 11. The garage door was left open.
• Two vehicles parked at a business in the 5600 block of Blazer Memorial Parkway were broken into between June 7 and 8.
A rock was thrown through the window of one vehicle between 12:01 and 8 a.m. June 8 and about $3 in change was stolen.
A back passenger window of another vehicle was broken between 9 p.m. June 7 and 8 a.m. June 8 and a bag, uniforms and lacrosse equipment were stolen.
• The window of a car parked in the 6500 block of Riverside Drive was broken and a purse and its contents were stolen between 2:10 and 3 p.m. June 8.
• A purse and its contents were stolen from a vehicle parked at a business in the 7500 block of Sawmill Road between 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. June 8.
• A wrench, tape measure, hammer and other tools were stolen from a Lewis Center business working at a site on Frantz Road between 6 p.m. June 3 and 6:50 a.m. June 4.
The tools were in locked boxes, but the locks were pried off.