The window of a vehicle parked at Scioto Park, 7377 Riverside Drive, was broken and a diaper bag containing a wallet, credit cards, $80 and other items was stolen between 1:20 and 3:15 p.m. June 14.
Items from another vehicle at Scioto Park during the same time were also stolen after a window was broken. A purse and its contents were stolen, police reports said.
Later in the day, between 6:30 and 7:30 p.m. June 14, another car at Scioto Park was broken into through a window and a purse, cash, credit cards and other items were stolen.
In other recent Dublin Police reports:
* A global positioning system unit, laptop bag and tools were stolen from a vehicle parked at a business in the 5500 block of Tuttle Crossing Boulevard between 11:30 p.m. June 13 and 8 a.m. June 14.
A lock was punched out of the door to get into the vehicle.
* A wallet from stolen from a woman while she was at a business in the 5600 block of Blazer Memorial Parkway between 3 and 5 p.m. June 12.
The woman isn't sure when the wallet was removed from her purse, but it contained $200, a gold band and other items.
* Two TVs and wall mounts were stolen from a business in the 6400 block of Post Road between 10 a.m. June 16 and 2 p.m. June 17.
The TVs were still in their boxes, waiting to be installed when they were stolen.
* An air compressor was stolen from a construction site on Frantz Road between 3 p.m. June 15 and 7 a.m. June 16.
It appears someone got into the site through an unsecured door or open window, reports said.
* A TV and eight cans of soda were stolen from an outdoor area behind a residence in the 5300 block of Roscommon Road between 1 and 5 a.m. June 19.
* A woman reported her wallet stolen after accidentally leaving it on the counter at a business in the 6700 block of Perimeter Loop Road between 11 and 11:10 a.m. June 14.
She said when she went back for the wallet, it was no longer there and the business said no one had turned it in.
* A watch, valued at $5,700, was stolen from a business in the 5700 block of Memorial Drive after it was accidentally left in the bathroom between 7 and 7:05 p.m. June 1.