A Columbus woman was charged with receiving stolen property after a Dublin police officer stopped her vehicle was stopped by police on Interstate 270 near Tuttle Crossing Boulevard about 11:30 p.m. July 11.
According to reports, the Dublin police were contacted after a purse, wallet, cell phone and other items were stolen from a vehicle at a Sawmill Road business.
Police spotted the suspect vehicle, initiated a traffic stop and found the stolen items.
In other recent Dublin police reports:
* A man reported an attempted burglary at about 3:25 a.m. July 15 at his residence in the 5800 block of Sylvia Drive.
Reports said the man was awakened when he heard noises by his bedroom window. When he opened the blinds, he saw two men in hoodies trying to open the window.
When they saw the resident, the would-be burglars fled.
* More than 300 car keys were stolen from a cabinet at a business annex on Avery Road between 6 p.m. July 12 and 10:50 a.m. July 14.
* Three pairs of earrings and a bracelet, valued at $3,800 were stolen from a residence in the 5600 block of Rothesay Drive between 10 a.m. July 8 and 10 p.m. July 16.
The jewelry was kept in a nightstand.
* About $15 in change was stolen from two vending machines at an Avery Road park between 10 p.m. July 12 and 9 a.m. July 13.
The machines also received about $5,000 in damages as the door hinges were cut to get into the machines.
* A drill, battery, about $300 in hand tools and other items were stolen from a storage facility in the 3900 block of Suffolk Drive between 2 p.m. July 12 and 7:45 a.m. July 14.
A door was pried open to get into the building.
* A camera and case were stolen from a vehicle parked at a business in the 5600 block of Blazer Memorial Parkway between 9 p.m. July 12 and 7:30 a.m. July 13. A window was broken to get into the vehicle.
* A bicycle was stolen from the garage of a residence in the 6400 block of Green Stone Loop between 3 p.m. July 13 and 6 p.m. July 15.
* A man left his wallet at a business in the 6700 block of Village Parkway and it was stolen between 10 p.m. July 3 and 11:59 p.m. July 4.
Soon after the theft, fraudulent charges were made using a credit card in the wallet.
* A woman reported her iPhone missing after she accidentally left it on the counter of a business in the 5100 block of Tuttle Crossing Boulevard between 8 p.m. July 10 and 10 a.m. July 11.