An $800 handgun was reported stolen from a residence in the 5300 block of Drumcally Lane between 6:30 p.m. Aug. 14 and 4:30 p.m. Aug. 15.
The resident told officers from the Dublin Division of Police he believed the gun might have been stolen by a family member dealing with a heroin addiction.
The family member was also the only person at the residence at the time of the theft, reports said.
In other recent Dublin Police reports:
• A woman reported seeing a man exposing himself in the 6300 block of Woerner-Temple Road between 8:04 and 8:05 a.m. Aug. 19.
A man pulled onto the road in front of her and then opened his car door, exposing himself.
• Coffee, women's clothing, earrings, china plates and cups and other items were stolen from a residence in the 7800 block of Tupperary Court South between 3:12 p.m. Aug. 12 and 9:32 p.m. Aug. 18.
• A china set, rings and earrings were stolen from a home in the 7800 block of Westbury Court between 12:01 .m. June 19 and 12:01 a.m. July 28.
The resident said the items had likely been stolen during the sales process of the home.
• A generator was stolen from a residence in the 6800 block of Sagestone Drive between 9 and 11 a.m. Aug. 20.
• A ring was stolen from a locker at a business in the 6500 block of Riverside Drive between 2 and 3 p.m. Aug. 18 after a lock was cut.
Keys were also stolen from two other lockers during the same time. The keys were then used to steal a wallet from a car.
The ring was found in the parking lot outside and returned to the victim, according to reports.
• The window of a vehicle parked in the 600 block of Metro Place was broken and a purse was removed from the trunk of the vehicle between 6 and 7 p.m. Aug. 21.
Credit cards and other items were in the purse, reports said.