* Police received a complaint at 12:25 p.m. Jan. 30 in reference to a telemarketing phone call.
A Muskingum Drive resident said a man had called her, allegedly from Publishers Clearing House, and said she had won $2.5 million. The woman said the man told her to go to a CVS to purchase a money card worth $499 and to call him back with the number so he could send her a check.
Police advised her to never send money or give personal information over the phone.
* A computer was reported stolen at 6:11 p.m. Jan. 29 from a business in the 180 block of Granville Street.
* A business owner in the 140 block of North Hamilton Road complained to police at 1:32 p.m. Jan. 30 about someone putting out orange cones that block the store's walkway.
* A business owner in the 370 block of Agler Road called police at 6:13 p.m. Jan. 31 about a man in a dark-colored sweatshirt soliciting people for money.
* Police received a report of a missing kayak at 9:55 a.m. Feb. 1 from a resident in the 100 block of North High Street.
* Two full-size white poodles were reported on the loose in the 400 block of East Johnstown Road at 2:36 p.m. Feb. 1.
* A man told police at 6:23 Feb. 2 that his ex-wife had taken all of his belongings from a residence in the 590 block of Codrington Circle.
* A purse was reported stolen at 9:15 a.m. Feb. 3 after an unidentified person broke out the window of a vehicle in the 700 block of Pizzurro Park Drive.
* Police received a complaint at 6:34 p.m. Feb. 3 about a man wearing a ski mask who was soliciting money at a service station in the 4700 block of Morse Road. The man was carrying a folded box and garbage bags.
* Police received a complaint at 7:27 p.m. Feb. 3 about a snow plow damaging his mailbox in the 120 block of Walnut Woods Court.
* Camera bags were reported stolen from the basement of a residence in the 310 block of James Road at 9:24 p.m. Feb. 3.
* A resident reported at 12:53 a.m. Feb. 4 that his mailbox appeared as though it had been damaged by a baseball bat.
* A purse was reported stolen from a vehicle at 8:15 a.m. Feb. 5 in the 1100 block of East Johnstown Road.