Rocky Fork Enterprise

Gahanna police beat

* Police received a call at 4:17 p.m. Feb 11 from a hysterical female who said her sister was cutting her clothing at a residence on Iroquois Park Place. The 27-year old sister was physically cutting her 16-year-old sister's clothing because she didn't wear appropriate clothing for the weather, according to police. The sisters were advised to find a better resolution to correct the undesirable behavior.

* Speakers were reported stolen at 3:11 p.m. Feb. 11 from a residence in the 540 block of King George Avenue.

* Police took a call at 3:44 p.m. Feb. 12 about a man who had threatened suicide by an unknown method. The man called his bank on North Hamilton Road several times, stating that his blood was on their hands.

* Police received a complaint at 4:44 p.m. Feb. 12 about a child being left in a vehicle with the motor running at a business in the 300 block of South Hamilton Road.

* A cellphone was reported stolen at 10:29 a.m. Feb. 13 from Gahanna Lincoln High School, 140 S. Hamilton Road.

* A resident in the 1000 block of Bayboro Road called police at 11:45 a.m. Feb. 13 after hearing a noise in the lower level of the home and finding the door open. Flowerama had knocked on the wrong door to make a delivery, according to police reports.

* Police received an animal complaint at 10:07 p.m. Feb. 13 concerning a pit bull attacking a woman in the 430 block of Lincolnshire Road.

* Police received a report of a suspicious vehicle at 5:35 a.m. Feb. 14 from a business in the 240 block of Lincoln Circle. The caller said he believed a car was occupied in the back of the building. Police said a woman was sleeping in the back seat of the car because she's homeless. The woman said she would leave the area.

* A cellphone was reported stolen at 4:40 p.m. Feb. 14 from a business in the 500 block of YMCA Place.

* Police received a complaint at 3:08 a.m. Feb. 15 about a dog that had been barking for several hours in the 230 block of Muskingum Drive.

* A mother took her 4-year-old twins to police headquarters, 460 Rocky Fork Blvd., at 12:27 p.m. Feb. 16 to talk to police. The twins had been caught taking gum from Bob Evans, according to reports.