Gahanna police have been fielding numerous calls regarding dogs.
Police received a complaint at 12:58 p.m. March 2 concerning a youth who was riding a bicycle and had a golden retriever with him in the 1000 block of Riva Ridge Boulevard. The caller said the boy pulled down his pants and lied on the ground, saying he had fainted. The caller told police she thought the boy was pulling a prank.
That same day, police received a complaint at 10:21 p.m. about dogs barking for at least 20 minutes in the 470 block of Woodside Lake Drive.
Three days earlier, on Feb. 27, police received a complaint at 5:30 p.m. from a man who said a dog had cornered him in the 700 bock of Ridenour Road.
Then on Feb. 28, police received a complaint at 12:17 p.m. that a large dog was frothing at the mouth at King George Avenue and Empire Drive.
It's not exactly a dog, but a coyote was reported jumping a fence at 8:45 p.m. March 2 in the 1000 block of Rice Avenue.
In other Gahanna police reports:
* Forklift extensions were reported stolen at 11:10 a.m. Feb. 26 in the 1300 block of Stoneridge Drive.
* A vehicle was reported stolen at 4:26 p.m. Feb. 26 from a business in the 1600 block of Eastgate Parkway. Keys, a wallet and tools that were inside the car also were reported stolen.
* Police received a complaint at 10:52 p.m. Feb. 26 from a man who said his mother had died and the family was posturing over her belongings. The incident occurred in the 660 block of Moss Oak Avenue.
* Police received a call at 12:19 p.m. Feb. 27 from a woman who said an unidentified person ransacked the upstairs of her residence in the 770 block of Gulf Stream Court.
* Police received a complaint at 4:40 p.m. Feb. 27 that a fire hydrant was gushing water at the north end of the golf course at Olde Ridenour and Chapelfield roads.
* Police received a complaint at 11:50 a.m. March 2 about solicitors who were being aggressive on Windrow Court. The caller said a man stood in front of her car to prevent her from leaving. She said four men were driving up and down the court. Police said it was unknown what the men were selling.
* A rock was thrown through the back window of a residence in the 330 block of South Hamilton Road. The incident occurred at 1:58 p.m. March 2.
* Police received reports about two homes being egged March 3. One of the homes was in the 1100 block of Caroway Boulevard and the other in the 260 block of Spruce Hill Drive.
* An injured goose was reported to police at 5:51 p.m. March 3 at Taylor and Morrison roads.
* A woman reported to police at 8:04 p.m. March 3 that she went to her deceased father's home to find the locks had been changed in the 720 block of Parkedge Drive. The caller told police two cousins had taken antique glassware, a computer and other miscellaneous items that were her father's. Police told her the matter was a civil case and she should work with an attorney to resolve the issue.