Gahanna police responded to a pair of incidents involving children and inappropriate behavior earlier this month.
Two youths were reported "mooning" other kids at 4:13 p.m. March 8 in the 200 block of Lincolnshire Road.
Police advised the parents to supervise their children more closely. Police also talked to the 5- and 7-year-old about better behavior.
Three days earlier, police responded to a report about a suspicious person at 9:47 p.m. March 5 at a business in the 4600 block of Morse Road.
Three juveniles had been at the business, including one who defecated in a yogurt cup that was found in the sink.
A mother of one of the juveniles was informed of the matter and made her son go back to the store and apologize.
In other reports:
* Police received a complaint at 12:20 p.m. March 8 from a doctor's office in the 1300 block of Cherry Bottom Road.
The father of a patient was upset that an appointment was taking so long.
The man allegedly became rude and "flipped off" the staff. After the appointment was over, the man allegedly telephoned the office and referred to the staff as "bitches."
The doctor's office wanted to document the incident for future reference.
* Gahanna police received a complaint at 11:23 a.m. March 4 about an unidentified person in a black pickup truck taking pictures of her home in the 1300 block of Bingham Mills Drive.
* Three wreaths were reported stolen at 1:14 p.m. March 5 from a residence in the 250 block of Villa Oaks Lane.
* Police received a complaint at 4:39 p.m. March 5 about a motorist making inappropriate hand gestures in the 500 block of Morrison and Taylor roads.
* Police received a complaint at 9:29 p.m. March 5 about a customer putting something in his pocket from the candy aisle of a business in the 370 block of Agler Road.
* Police received a 911 call at 2:21 a.m. March 6 from a Barwood Drive resident who said it sounded like someone had been walking on his roof for the past 90 minutes. Police told the resident the noise was the result of snow falling off a large tree by his home.
* A cellphone was reported stolen from a gym bag at 11:52 p.m. March 6 from the YMCA of Central Ohio, 555 YMCA Place.
* The front door of a business in the 1300 block of Cherry Bottom Road was smashed with a rock. Police estimate the damage occurred at about 4:20 a.m. March 7. Nothing appeared to have been taken from the business.
* All windows of a vehicle were reported smashed by an unidentified person at 7:58 a.m. March 7 in the 1200 block of Tobey Drive.
* A phone charger and GPS were reported stolen at 8:52 a.m. March 7, after an unidentified person broke the window of a vehicle in the 470 block of Vista Drive.
* Police received a suspicious-persons call at 6:11 p.m. March 7 concerning four males who were throwing snowballs at cars as they drove by 275 W. Johnstown Road.
* Police received a complaint at 12:53 p.m. March 10 that a hound dog had been barking for at least an hour in the 830 block of McDonell Drive. Police said they could find no dogs except a Chihuahua next door.
* A residence was egged between 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. March 10 in the 920 block of Peppercorn Place.