Chelsea J. Clay of Gahanna graduated from Mount Vernon Nazarene College in May 2013. She received a bachelor's degree in social work.
* Chelsea J. Clay of Gahanna graduated from Mount Vernon Nazarene College in May 2013. She received a bachelor's degree in social work.
Clay was also named to the MVNU dean's list for spring semester 2013. The list includes students who carried a minimum of 12 credit hours and have maintained a grade point average of 3.5 or better.
She is the daughter of Bryan and Tracie Clay.
* Jason R. Sheldon of Gahanna recently graduated from the College of Arts and Sciences at Ohio Northern University, receiving a bachelor's degree in religion.
He is the son of Michael and Rosemary Sheldon and a graduate of Gahanna Lincoln High School.
* Elizabeth Palmieri of Blacklick received a bachelor's degree in animal science from the University of Findlay at its May 2013 commencement.
* The University of Oklahoma has announced its spring 2013 semester honor roll. Among those named to the list was Casey M. Peirano of Gahanna.
* Kent State University recently announced the names of students recognized on its president's and dean's lists for the spring 2013 semester.
Allan Leishman of Gahanna made the president's list. To qualify for the president's list, full-time students must have a semester average of 4.0 and must have completed 15 or more letter-graded credit hours by the end of the semester.
Gahanna and Blacklick students named to the dean's list include Kayla Brown, Jacob Brent, Jazzmin Brown, Wesley Delp, Conner Frey, Kailee Stevens, Sara Devaney, Kyle Baker, Taylor Cooper, T'Maya Howard, Jessica Poremba, Lori Remaker, Ashley Siegesmund, Ashley Transue, Samantha Vandergriff, Natalie Weber, Molly Devaney, Samantha Gavin, Justin Martin and Kristen Trejo.
To be named to the dean's list, students must have achieved a grade point average of 3.40 or greater and must have completed 12 or more credit hours.