A few Gahanna residents reported incidents concerning their neighbors, according to recent Gahanna police reports.
A feral-cat colony is being kept by a neighbor, according to a James Road resident, who complained to police at 2 p.m. July 2. Police contacted the city's zoning department.
A Carlin Court West resident reported broken glass in the street blocking her driveway at 11:143 a.m. June 26. The resident said she believes one of her neighbors is breaking glass bottles in front of her driveway on purpose, as this is the second time it has happened.
A liquid solution was poured on a vehicle by a neighbor, according to a Vista Drive resident who called police at 10:30 a.m. June 25.
A resident in an apartment in the 1300 block of Bread Street said at 11:45 p.m. June 24 a neighbor "does not want him to sleep." He told police the neighbor is jumping in an apartment, slamming toilet seats and shutting doors loudly.
In other Gahanna Division of Police incidents:
* About eight vehicles had windows smashed out in the first block of Page Street, according to a report taken at 5:59 a.m. June 27.
* Tools were reported stolen from a vehicle at 3:13 p.m. June 26 in the 200 block of Cotswold Place.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 9:33 a.m. June 25 after the back left window of a vehicle was broken in the first block of Bird Street.
* Ketchup was sprayed on the garage door and mustard on the driveway of a residence in the 600 block of Crossing Creek South, according to a July 2 police report.
* Employees of a business in the 400 block of Agler Road told police a group of teens kept running in the store, screaming obscenities at them and "mooning" them at 7:51 p.m. June 29. The teens were all males, and one was wearing a tie-dyed shirt.
* Oxycodone was reported stolen at 2:43 p.m. June 29 from a residence in the first block of Jessica Way.
* Two juveniles were reported peeling shingles off the roof of a building at a baseball field at Gahanna Middle School East, 730 Clotts Road, on June 28.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 2:35 p.m. June 26 from the front of Gahanna Lincoln High School, 140 S. Hamilton Road.
* Six days worth of mail was reported stolen June 25 from a residence in the 600 block of Laurel Ridge Drive.
* Police gave a warning about swimming after a complaint was received about 5:27 p.m. June 24. An adult was supervising about seven preschool and grade-school children who were swimming near a fountain at Creekside Park, 123 Mill St.
* A Farmwood Place resident told police at 5:48 p.m. June 24 that someone had stolen her son's graduation sign and left someone else's solar lights in its place.
* A business in the 1200 block of North Hamilton Road reported at 10:53 p.m. June 24 that a man had tried to use a stolen credit card to purchase a high-amount gift card. When the store denied the purchase, he walked out of the store.