* Ohio Dominican University recently announced the names of students included on its 2013 spring semester dean's list.
Gahanna area students on the list include Elizabeth Boy, Heather Campanelli, Marcella Day, Brenda Moore, Scott Sanford and Amy Schulze.
* Otterbein University has announcd its spring 2013 semester dean's list. Students must be full-time with a grade point average of 3.6 or better to be named to the list.
Gahanna area residents named to the list include Rebecca L. Copper, Katherine Falter, Moriah C. Heintzelman, Tara O. Liston, Rachel B. Dalton and Taylor A. Wirth.
* Clare Panning of Gahanna has been accepted to the College of Veterinary Medicine Class of 2017 at Ohio State University. Panning, a 2009 graduate of Gahanna Lincoln High School and a 2013 graduate of the University of Findlay, intends to practice food animal and equine veterinary medicine.
* Ohio University recently announced the names of students who received degrees at its 2013 spring commencement.
Gahanna and Blacklick area students who received degrees are:
Bachelor's degrees -- Suad Yusuf, Heather Wilson, Chelsea Stevenson, Briana Smith, Daniel Roth, Lindsay Radomski, Sulaiman Jah, Ellen Hamrick, Charles Goodman, Kelsey Driscoll, Amie Davis, Jillian Causey, Adam Belinky, Amy Slaven, AliReza Shirvani-Aman, Mark Jamison and Sharon Frazier.
Master's degrees -- Laura Waters-Brown, Jason Saul, Stephen Klein, Nicole Adams and Chester Jenkins.
Doctorate degrees -- Daniel McCarthy, Lindsey Williams.
* Ohio University has announced the names of students who were named to its 2013 spring term dean's list.
Gahanna and Blacklick area students on the list include Alison Vieira, Steven Turville, Evan Taylor, Nickolas Rozler, Caitlin Roberts, Julianne Panzo, Benett Merten, Katherine Howell, Courtney Denig, Amie Davis, Andrew Davis, Mayra Castillo, Isaac Callion, AliReza Shirvani-Aman, Emily Richardson, Ofaa Nyanin, Brittany McQuay, Ashlynn Flournoy and Meghan Brickner.
To be named to the dean's list, a student must have earned a grade point average of at least 3.5 for the semester through a schedule of classes totaling at least 15 hours, 12 of which were taken for letter grades.
* Central Ohio Technical College has announced its spring 2013 president's and honors lists.
To qualify for the president's list, a student must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 graded credit hours and earn a grade point average of 4.0. Natalya Poltyreva of Blacklick was named to the list.
Students named to the honors list were enrolled for a minimum of 12 graded credit hours and earned a 3.5 or better grade point average. Timothy Bartley, Yvonnjanai Clarke, Samantha Mastin and Fred Musindi of Gahanna and Shawneka Gayles, Autumn Laws and Pamela Vink of Blacklick were named to the list.
* The University of Cincinnati recently announced the names of students who received dean's list recognition for the spring 2012 semester.
Gahanna and Blacklick students named to the list include: Adam Armstrong, Michael Arnold, Chelsea Blackstone, Grant Dinan, Gregory Dinan, Jeremy Fernandes, Hannah Fisher, Benjamin Gregg, Shelby Haskins, Christina Hester, Molly Igdaloff, Philip Jarboe, Kelsey Kilpatrick, Rachel Markley, Micayla Messana, Hannah Meyer, Ivuka Onwukwe, Nichole Peterson, Camille Powell, Alyssa Rupert, Timothy Shamblin, Aaron Stansberry, Kaitlyn Taulbee, Abby Weisenberger, Daniel Wodarcyk, Andrew Yakscoe, Tanner Yates and Dustin Zamora.
* The University of Cincinnati recently announced the names of students who received degrees at its spring 2013 commencement.
Jessica Rumberger of Blacklick received a doctor of philosophy degree. Gahanna and Blacklick area residents who received master's degrees are Amanda Biggam, Christina Binkoski, Leah Provo and Nathaniel Substanley.
Recipients of bachelor's degrees include Ashley Childs, Renee DeSalle, Christina Hester, Molly Igdaloff, Philip Jarboe, Ivuka Onwukwe, Camille Powell, Timothy Shamblin, Aaron Stansberry, Abby Weisenberger, Daniel Wodarcyk and Dustin Zamora.
Mary English received a post-baccalaureate certificate.