Gahanna police took several calls recently about incidents involving youths -- from sexual acts to swimming in unauthorized areas to cursing.
According to a report taken at 5:19 p.m. July 14, a boy was advised to keep his hands out of his pants after a Penny Lane resident complained he was playing with himself at a pool.
Another resident said kids on a golf cart were "wreaking havoc in the area" of Woodside Green Park and Camrose Court at 4:23 p.m. July 13.
Police received two calls about kids jumping off the bridge into water near Creekside about 5:13 p.m. July 10. The kids were on the south side of the bridge in swimsuits and were in no distress, according to reports.
Three teenage girls and one teenage boy were in the picnic area of Friendship Park, 150 Oklahoma Ave., at 8:39 p.m. July 9, when they appeared to be "mounting each other sexually," according to a report. They were last seen entering the bathroom together, according to reports. Police said they were swimming in the small creek at the park, and they were wearing swim gear.
A boy reportedly cussed at a Denwood Drive resident while she was walking her dog at 1:29 p.m. July 5. Police told the boy not to yell at people as they're walking their dogs.
In other recent Gahanna Division of Police incidents:
* For the second time, a resident in the 680 block of Crossing Creek South reported someone had vandalized her home by putting fruit, eggs and condiments on the garage and driveway, according to a report received at 7:32 a.m. July 15.
* Someone painted "get sloppy" on a sidewalk in the 170 block of Imperial Drive, according to a report taken at 11:19 a.m. July 11.
* A Blacklick resident reported an incident involving three people exposing themselves near the pool in the 680 block of Penny Lane, according to a complaint received at 3:06 p.m. July 12.
* A money box was reported stolen at 5:25 p.m. July 10 from a concession-stand building at Goshen Lane Elementary School, 370 Goshen Lane.
* Four white males attempted to steal a four-wheeler from the back of a truck at a residence in the 650 block of Fairholme Road, according to a report taken at 5:35 a.m. July 10.
* A woman walked out without paying a $65 bill from a restaurant in the 1300 block of Cherry Bottom Road, according to report taken at 6:07 p.m. July 14.
* The occupants of a black pickup truck "dined and dashed" at the same restaurant, according to a report received at 8:01 p.m. July 9.
* Tools were reported stolen from a truck at 4:07 p.m. July 8 in the 330 block of Stoneridge Lane.
* A catalytic converter of a vehicle was reported stolen at 12:34 p.m. July 7 in the 130 block of Green Meadows Drive West.
* A brown snake was found in the drop box of the Gahanna Library, 310 Granville St., on July 7. Police released it in the woods.
* Gahanna police received a 911 hang-up call at 12:08 a.m. July 4 from a residence in the 300 block of Avonwick Place. A woman was on the line but wouldn't give her name. Then a second person got on the phone and said her mother had misdialed and was trying to call Pakistan.